EPA Two 'coming'

Alpha

JF-Expert Member
Aug 30, 2007
It seems everybody can see this coming except our visionary President

EPA Two 'coming'
Adam Lusekelo, 16th June 2009 @ 11:20, Total Comments: 0, Hits: 68

I've heard about the stimulus package offered by the government and immediately winced painfully - welcome back grand corruption. If you are in Dar you can see the rot oozing and smell the stench from as far away as Chalinze.

Eti, in it's so-called stimulus package the government plans to bail out co-operative unions and individuals for losses incurred in selling local crops on the world market. Bail out? So the government is in the business of bailing out loss making firms and individuals? I think I qualify, immediately.

I lost a million dollars trying to sell words and TV rights to the world media. I am in the news business, you see. Will our benevolent government compensate me? You can look at naked corruption right in the eye. Who will determine which private companies incurred losses in selling local crops in the world market? Those guys don't bother me. They could easily be bribed.

Take this scenario. A government official decides that Adam Lusekelo Company Unlimited has lost out in the world market. I could claim a million dollars. Of that million, I will 'voluntarily' contribute $200,000 to a political party of my liking.

Predictably, the money will be used to buy caps and scarves bearing my party's colours for next year's general elections, or simply be pocketed by some smart alec. I can see it in my mind's eye. Fisadi Jones and his likes are now busy forming fake companies, which will apply for compensations for their losses incurred in selling local crops in the world market.

Monies that will be awarded to them and never be re-paid. It will simply be EPA all over again. To put the icing on the cake, there will be another charade about taking people to the courts. No punishment, of course. It's not in our culture. You see, it is so tempting. The government is actually forcing a handful of smart alecs in the country to commit criminal activities.

Now they are simply busy changing their names and forming shell companies and putting fronts for guys who will siphon off the 'stimulate package'. Hamad Rashid Mohamed, who is also the leader of the Official Opposition in Parliament, has been giving a free lesson on economics. "In a free market economy, companies will be making profits and losses.

Serious traders will always set their crop buying and selling prices depending on the futures market. "The government will plunge the nation into another scandal similar to EPA." He said, referring to the looting of $133 million from the Bank of Tanzania's external payment arrears account.

And there is very great temptation to the conmen, with their fake companies to go for the fraud. In the United Republic of Tanzania, the guilty ones are never afraid. Nothing really has happened to them. Jails are very much still for thieves who steal the odd cell-phone or a couple of chickens.

alusekelo@gmail.com
adamlusekelo.blogspot.com

Maskini Tanzania, may the Lord have mercy on this country. Sometimes I can't help but think that si bure, kuna kitu kimetupitia kwenye akili zetu. The worst part of it is continuation of the same stupid song "Tanzania nchi ya amani". Wake up guys, peace does not mean only absence of wars, peace means justice and righteousness prevailing in the society.

Sijui ni nani wa kuiponya nchi hii!!!!

Serikali la muozo...hovyo kama nini. Kazi yake ni kuwaza jinsi ya kubaki katika utawala badala ya kusaidia wananchi.

Uozo huu hauhitaji elimu kutambua kuwa hatuna viongozi makini, ni aibu kuwa, hata wale waliopo mijini ambapo taarifa kwa njia ya magazeti, redio, luninga, internet n.k zinawafikia, lakini watawapa watu wale wale kura katika uchaguzi ujao.

Inanikatisha tamaa!!!, inauma kuona serikali inaweka mikakati ya kushinda uchaguzi,serikali inachukua nafasi ya chama - serikali inatengeneza bajeti ya kushinda badala ya bajeti ya maendeleo ya wananchi.

ashakhum si matusi, lakini wangelitokea watu wenye nia dhabiti ya kuondoa mbegu hii ya utawala, kwa njia iwayo yote wengi wetu tutawapa kumbato and a pat on the sholder!!

Uozo huu hauhitaji elimu kutambua kuwa hatuna viongozi makini, ni aibu kuwa, hata wale waliopo mijini ambapo taarifa kwa njia ya magazeti, redio, luninga, internet n.k zinawafikia, lakini watawapa watu wale wale kura katika uchaguzi ujao.

Inanikatisha tamaa!!!, inauma kuona serikali inaweka mikakati ya kushinda uchaguzi,serikali inachukua nafasi ya chama - serikali inatengeneza bajeti ya kushinda badala ya bajeti ya maendeleo ya wananchi.

ashakhum si matusi, lakini wangelitokea watu wenye nia dhabiti ya kuondoa mbegu hii ya utawala, kwa njia iwayo yote wengi wetu tutawapa kumbato and a pat on the sholder!!

Tanzania kuna wapiga kura zaidi ya mil 11 waliojiandikisha. Nadhani miji yote mikubwa ikiwekwa pamoja haifikii hata nusu ya hawa. Wanaotoka kupiga kura siku za uchaguzi sina uhakika ni wangapi. Lakini the point ni kwamba kura ziko vijijini. Na ndo huko watu wengi hawaoni ujinga unaondelea.

This man Lusekelo has spoken it all!

Huu ndio ulikuwa mtazamo wangu binafsi tangia siku ile JK amewahutubia wazee pale Kilimani Dodoma na kutangaza Stimulus Package kwa vyama vya ushirika na wakulima waliopata hasara kutokana na mparanganyiko wa uchumi!

Hii Stimulus Package is nothing but a clear venue kwa culprits wa CCM kujiandaa kwa ajili ya kununua madaraka in the coming 2010 elections!

Nasema hii package ni EPA phase 2 kwa kuwa hakuna takwimu ambazo zipo publicly known kuonyesha makampuni yetu jinsi yanavyoperfom, financial results zao zinafichwa sana na hivyo vyama vya ushirika ndo kabisa.....hatujui ufanisi wao ulikuwa vipi hapo nyuma na leo kustahili kupewa bail out eti kwa sababu ya mparangayiko wa uchumi?.....hainiingii akilini kabisa!

Fisadi Jones and his likes are now busy forming fake companies, which will apply for compensations for their losses incurred in selling local crops in the world market.

Hapo ndipo itabidi tuwe makini sana na hii ndio modality watakayoitumia kuchota hayo mahela....form fake companies get money reward CCM then filisika......!

Our time is now ni rahisi kuzuia kupotea kwa pesa kuliko kurecover hela za watanzania zilizopotea......angalia ngonjera za EPA, twin towers etc! So wapenda nchi hii tusimame kidete kutetea pesa ya walalahoi wa Tanzania!

Hakika muda wa kuwajaza watu mapesa ready for 2010 umefika. Sitaki ila inanibidi kuamini kwamba mabo yalivyo ndivyo yalivyokuwa hapo nyuma. CCM imeamua sasa kukimbilia mahala ambapo uelewa wa mambo uko katika 'infancy.' Vijijini...

Mungu Ibariki Tanzania!!!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom