Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

End user warning !!

Discussion in 'JF Doctor' started by MziziMkavu, Jun 9, 2009.

  1. MziziMkavu

    MziziMkavu JF-Expert Member

    #1
    Jun 9, 2009
    Joined: Feb 3, 2009
    Messages: 38,553
    Likes Received: 2,824
    Trophy Points: 280
    [​IMG]

    This is Serious!
    This incident happened recently in North Texas .
    A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke which she put into the refrigerator of the boat. On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit.. She died on Wednesday.

    The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis. This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass.. Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis.

    Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances.. It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of
    all soda cans before drinking out of them. The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.

    A study at NYCU showed that the tops of
    all soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e).. full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.
    [​IMG]

    Please forward this message to all the people you care about.
    (I JUST DID
    )
     
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
Loading...