Emergence!!! Emergence Plse

KakaJambazi

JF-Expert Member
Jun 5, 2009
Naombeni msaada wa hili tatizo:-
Kila nikifungua mafaili ya MS word na hasa yaliyo kwenye Flash disk, ninakuta ujumbe huu:-

"
Sorry I am really sorry. I don't want to do it again. This is my first and may be the last if you agree to help me.

Do you want to get your files back? That is so easy just do this. I want you to write a mail to
Zlovel_4evr@yahoo.com
stating how much I loved her.

You know… I gave her everything I had, my heart my phase…. all what I can and had but she gave me nothing
except pain. Now she leaves me alone and I am felling now empty inside. I can't to live without her. That is why I
burnt your files. I know may be this file is vital for you as your mail is for me. Be sure I will give your files back with
out any damage. Be sure and trust me.

Take a minute from your busy time and write a nice message to her. Then you will get all your files as befor.

Thank you for your cooperation. And I hope you will give me a pardon for my miss use of knowledge. I did it
because I left with no other option."

Kirusi gani huyo wakuu anayenitafunia mafile yangu??
Niwezaje kumdhibiti?
Nitawezaje kuyarecover material yangu?

Thx in adv 4 ur valued suport.

Pia wakuu kwenye flash yangu kuna file liitwalo "naked woman" kila nikidelete, linarudi, nifanyaje??

Pole kuhusu file zako. Jaribu kutumia Kasperskey Antivirus na hao virus wote nje ya fence. Na pia kama unataka ku delete hiyo file afathatli u format hiyo flash yako na hakikisha una scan mara kwa mara

labda tujue kwanza kama una Ant-Virus yoyote kwenye computer yako;
na kama ni ndio je iko-up to date; if not update first; then restart in safemode then run full scan; unaweza fanikiwa

labda tujue kwanza kama una Ant-Virus yoyote kwenye computer yako;
na kama ni ndio je iko-up to date; if not update first; then restart in safemode then run full scan; unaweza fanikiwa

Kuna Mcafee, na iko updated.

Kuna Mcafee, na iko updated.
You need more than macfee to work with your kind of virus. I remember to have a certain virus called zola updated macfee had nothing to work this, you delete and it seems to be deleted but later you are going to find the same at the same place the virus was represented with an icon like recycle bin. Try to posses kaspersky as someone observed it at the top of this topic.

hata mimi flash yangu ilikuwa na mafaili kila niki delete yanarudi. baadae yakakubali isipokuwa flash inaonyesha imejaa ipo full haiingizi kitu chochote