Email ya mke wa Gaddafi kwangu

Noti mpya tz

JF-Expert Member
Mar 23, 2011
Assalam Alaikum.....
Sir.
This letter is not intended to cause any embarrassment but just to contact your esteem self-following the knowledge of your high repute and Trustworthiness . I am Haji.Safiya Gadhafi, the Wife of Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi who died on the 20th of October 2011. If you are conversant with world news, you would understand better, while I got your contacts through my personal research and looking a capable person. Please, I need your assistance to make this happen, and please do not undermine it because it will also be a source of enlistment to you, also you have absolutely nothing to loose in assisting my family and instead, you have so much to gain. The Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, Treasures of Gold is in my custody now.

You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the recovery of various huge sums of money kept by my Husband Moammar Gadhafi and in Algeria. Some of these treasures are banks on my name for the family in the security firms willingly gave divulge their banking secrets disclosed to any person or my Country, about my family’s cash lodgement and monetary transactions with them. Please, I repose great confidence in you and I hope you will not betray my confidence in you. I have secretly move the sum of $15,000,000.00 with a security firm abroad whose name is withheld for now until we open communications. The money is contained in a metal box consignment with Security Deposit Number LBXMW78FM. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your Bank account for safekeeping. This arrangement is known to you and Me So I will deal directly with you.

I am proposing a 30% share of the Total fund to you for your kind assistance. I shall provide for you all the documents of the fund deposit with the security firm, and raise a power of attorney to enable you claim and receive this fund into your bank account. I have done a thorough homework and fine-tuned the best way to create you as the beneficiary to the funds and affect the transfer accordingly. Is rest assured that the modalities I have resolved to finalize the entire project guarantees our safety and the successful transfer of the funds. If you are capable and willing to assist me/my family. You can contact me at once via email: hajisafiyagadha fi09
email.png
yahoo.com with following details below:

1. YOUR NAME
2. ADDRESS
3. PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS
4. PASSPORT OR DRIVER'S LICENSE

Also this transaction demands absolute confidentiality . On condition must you disclose it to anybody irrespective of your relation with the person? Remember,I am a Muslim Sister.

Best Regards.
Haji.Safiya Gadhafi,

Assalam Alaikum.....
Sir.
This letter is not intended to cause any embarrassment but just to contact your esteem self-following the knowledge of your high repute and Trustworthiness . I am Haji.Safiya Gadhafi, the Wife of Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi who died on the 20th of October 2011. If you are conversant with world news, you would understand better, while I got your contacts through my personal research and looking a capable person. Please, I need your assistance to make this happen, and please do not undermine it because it will also be a source of enlistment to you, also you have absolutely nothing to loose in assisting my family and instead, you have so much to gain. The Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, Treasures of Gold is in my custody now.

You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the recovery of various huge sums of money kept by my Husband Moammar Gadhafi and in Algeria. Some of these treasures are banks on my name for the family in the security firms willingly gave divulge their banking secrets disclosed to any person or my Country, about my family's cash lodgement and monetary transactions with them. Please, I repose great confidence in you and I hope you will not betray my confidence in you. I have secretly move the sum of $15,000,000.00 with a security firm abroad whose name is withheld for now until we open communications. The money is contained in a metal box consignment with Security Deposit Number LBXMW78FM. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your Bank account for safekeeping. This arrangement is known to you and Me So I will deal directly with you.

I am proposing a 30% share of the Total fund to you for your kind assistance. I shall provide for you all the documents of the fund deposit with the security firm, and raise a power of attorney to enable you claim and receive this fund into your bank account. I have done a thorough homework and fine-tuned the best way to create you as the beneficiary to the funds and affect the transfer accordingly. Is rest assured that the modalities I have resolved to finalize the entire project guarantees our safety and the successful transfer of the funds. If you are capable and willing to assist me/my family. You can contact me at once via email: hajisafiyagadha fi09
email.png

1. YOUR NAME
2. ADDRESS
3. PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS

Also this transaction demands absolute confidentiality . On condition must you disclose it to anybody irrespective of your relation with the person? Remember,I am a Muslim Sister.

Best Regards.
Haji.Safiya Gadhafi,

Naona wanaijeria wameanza kuchangamkia deal la pesa toka kwa wajinga.... Amekosea njia huyu.

Assalam Alaikum.....
Sir.

You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the recovery of various huge sums of money kept by my Husband Moammar Gadhafi and in Algeria. Some of these treasures are banks on my name for the family in the security firms willingly gave divulge their banking secrets disclosed to any person or my Country, about my family’s cash lodgement and monetary transactions with them. Please, I repose great confidence in you and I hope you will not betray my confidence in you. I have secretly move the sum of $15,000,000.00 with a security firm abroad whose name is withheld for now until we open communications. The money is contained in a metal box consignment with Security Deposit Number LBXMW78FM. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your Bank account for safekeeping. This arrangement is known to you and Me So I will deal directly with you.

email.png

1. YOUR NAME
2. ADDRESS
3. PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS

Best Regards.
Haji.Safiya Gadhafi,

hahaha!

naona Wanaijeria wameanza kazi.

HIZI NI BAADHI YA MBINU WANAZOTUMIA HAO MATAPELI WALOJARIBU KUKUINGIZA MJINI!!
JUST READ HOW WELL THEIR INFORMATION ARE!!

Your email has been Awarded a sum of £1,000,000.00 GBP In YAHOO&MSN MICROSOFT WINDOWS.Contact claim
agent Mr.Thomas Lampard with Full Name, Age, Country, Phone Number to this Email: msoftedition@msn.com

CONTACT BANK FOR YOUR WINNING FUNDS TRANSFER!!!
Batch number.....................YM 09102XN
Ref number........................YM35447XN
Winning number...................YM09788

[FONT=georgia,serif]I have received your Winning information and it has been registered to our 2011 Winners Database, your details have been processed and your funds are ready for disbursement,Your winning prize and others relevant document backing up your winning have be forwarded to the bank, you are to contact our Certified Co-operative Trust Bank Plc United Kingdom where your winning funds will be transfer into your designated bank account.[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia,serif]You are to contact Co-operative Trust Bank Plc whose Head Office is here in London, You are to forward to them the necessary information below to enable them contact you and confirm to you when and how you can get your funds transfer to your account.You are to fill the necessary information below and send it to them via their contact email.[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia,serif]Your Full Name:
Your Address:
Your Tel/Mobile Phone Number:
Amount Win:
[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia,serif]Your Occupation:
Your Country:
Your City:
Your Winning Email:
Your winning email Password:
(This is needed when transfering your winning funds)
[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia,serif]The details of the Co-operative Trust Bank Plc who you are to forward the above listed information,stated below, you are to send it to them via the their office Email and you can also call them to confirm when you will be to receiving your funds in your account.[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia,serif]BANK ADDRESS:
CO-OPERATIVE TRUST BANK PLC UK.
Bank Address:p.O.Box 200 Delf House,
[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia,serif]Southway Skelmersdale WN8 6GH.
Account Officer: Mr.Mark Campbell
E-mail Address:
[/FONT][FONT=georgia,serif]info@co-operatives.eu[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia,serif]Tel Number: : (+44)-703-596-5613
Fax Number: : +44 (0)844 774 5960
[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia,serif]As soon as you have sent them an email, they will surely get back to you to inform you the process of their transfer Terms & Policy and also to notify you when your winning will be transfer into your account.[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia,serif]We thank you all for promoting YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE Lottery Co Ltd and we hope God Bless You.[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia,serif]Best Regards,
Mr.Thomas Lampard.
Phone: +44703 187 3827
E-mail:
[/FONT][FONT=georgia,serif]msofteditions@msn.com[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia,serif]Microsoft Promotion Award Team®[/FONT]

Mkuu huyu siyo Mnigeria ni jamaa moja wa UK kwa sababu ya kingereza chake kinajieleza chenyewe. Mimi hii email ikinifikia nitafurahi sana kwa sababu itanirahisishia kupata angalau DEMU mmoja miongoni mwa wale waliokuwa walinzi wa HAYATI Ghaddafi.

HIZI NI BAADHI YA MBINU WANAZOTUMIA HAO MATAPELI WALOJARIBU KUKUINGIZA MJINI!!
JUST READ HOW WELL THEIR INFORMATION ARE!!

Your email has been Awarded a sum of £1,000,000.00 GBP In YAHOO&MSN MICROSOFT WINDOWS.Contact claim
agent Mr.Thomas Lampard with Full Name, Age, Country, Phone Number to this Email: msoftedition@msn.com

CONTACT BANK FOR YOUR WINNING FUNDS TRANSFER!!!
Batch number.....................YM 09102XN
Ref number........................YM35447XN
Winning number...................YM09788

I have received your Winning information and it has been registered to our 2011 Winners Database, your details have been processed and your funds are ready for disbursement,Your winning prize and others relevant document backing up your winning have be forwarded to the bank, you are to contact our Certified Co-operative Trust Bank Plc United Kingdom where your winning funds will be transfer into your designated bank account.

You are to contact Co-operative Trust Bank Plc whose Head Office is here in London, You are to forward to them the necessary information below to enable them contact you and confirm to you when and how you can get your funds transfer to your account.You are to fill the necessary information below and send it to them via their contact email.

Your Full Name:
Your Address:
Your Tel/Mobile Phone Number:
Amount Win:

Your Occupation:
Your Country:
Your City:
Your Winning Email:
Your winning email Password:
(This is needed when transfering your winning funds)

The details of the Co-operative Trust Bank Plc who you are to forward the above listed information,stated below, you are to send it to them via the their office Email and you can also call them to confirm when you will be to receiving your funds in your account.

BANK ADDRESS:
CO-OPERATIVE TRUST BANK PLC UK.
Bank Address:p.O.Box 200 Delf House,

Southway Skelmersdale WN8 6GH.
Account Officer: Mr.Mark Campbell
E-mail Address:
info@co-operatives.eu
Tel Number: : (+44)-703-596-5613
Fax Number: : +44 (0)844 774 5960

As soon as you have sent them an email, they will surely get back to you to inform you the process of their transfer Terms & Policy and also to notify you when your winning will be transfer into your account.

We thank you all for promoting YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE Lottery Co Ltd and we hope God Bless You.

Best Regards,
Mr.Thomas Lampard.
Phone: +44703 187 3827
E-mail:
msofteditions@msn.com
Microsoft Promotion Award Team®

Dah.. kumbe wako wengi ambao huwa wanapata email za namna hii, kuweni makini

Mkuu huyu siyo Mnigeria ni jamaa moja wa UK kwa sababu ya kingereza chake kinajieleza chenyewe. Mimi hii email ikinifikia nitafurahi sana kwa sababu itanirahisishia kupata angalau DEMU mmoja miongoni mwa wale waliokuwa walinzi wa HAYATI Ghaddafi.
Sasa unasema utafurahi sana hii email ikikufikia na itakurahisishia kupata mmoja wa madem waliokuwa wanamlinda Gaddafi, itakusaidiaje kama unasema jamaa mwenyewe ni wa UK? Baadhi ya wabongo kufikiria kwetu kunaishia kwenye NGONO TU..

Jitahidi usi reply kuna athari kubwa zaidi maana watajihidi kwa kila njia, tena sasa hivi wapo kwenye kozi ya kujua kiswahili bila shaka itakuwa balaa.

kls-wmk.php.jpg utaibiwa wewe ni wanigeria,wa ghana na wa senegal ndo tabia yao hiyo
hebu waone hapo wakiwa kazini

Mimi walinijia na gia ya dada aliyejuwa na fedha nyingi anatafuta mtu wa kutumia naye. Nikauchuna, akatuma mara ya pili holaaaaa.