Elimu Dunia Vs Bwana Mungu!!!!.tusaidiane Hapa!

Arnold Ndosi

Aug 14, 2012
Im genuenely sory brothers,i knw exactly that ths is not 'jukwaa la Injili' but i have really appeared differently 2day.just say somethng!!!

we clearly knw that our education stands against religious teachings and GOD in a great extent.
Eg: HISTORY denies that man was created by GOD,in contrary To This,it claims that man emerged on earth more than 30 million years ago then he passed through different stages(evolution of man)
GEOGRAPHY claims that the universe was not created by GOD.It Further Says that the Universe Was Composed By A Single Continent(pangea)surrounded By Water.it also claims dat rain is not formed by GOD bt it envolves several geographical processes b4 being formed.
BIOLOGY tries to persuade us tht man is not created by GOD by stating the processes involved b4 getn a child(reproductn)etc.
then,should we pray to God so as 2pass the exams?does he help his people getting something which keeps thm away from him?.infact, the more educated person becomes the more s/he Forgets God!

Ya kaisari mpe kaisari, ya Mungu mpe Mungu, so said Jesus.
Play your part as man, let God do his part. Kama hujasoma usiombe muujiza, manake tunaambiwa 'asiefanya kazi na asile', you reap what you sow.

Hata mie siamini eti mungu anajibu maombi watu wafaulu. Mi naamini mungu knows our life from the beggining to the end. Huwezi mshawishi kuyabadili kwa namna yoyote ile

I was reading the science magazine, the genius professor of interplanetary geology from US Navy Academy, accepts vehemently that the universe was created by the Almighty God i.e Jehovah. This idea came into his mind after speculating and observing the immaculate arrangement of heavenly bodies in the universe.

They'll all bring their explanations against GOD but the truth remain constant,
Why do die?
What mechanism make us alive?
where does the pangea came from?
Where does the evolutionists came from?

ukijibu hayo maswali kiusahihi utajua kua mungu yupo daima

Why do die?

ukijibu hayo maswali ki usahihi utahua kua mungu yupo daima

I like this!

Im genuenely sory brothers,i knw exactly that ths is not 'jukwaa la Injili' but i have really appeared differently 2day.just say somethng!!!

we clearly knw that our education stands against religious teachings and GOD in a great extent.
Eg: HISTORY denies that man was created by GOD,in contrary To This,it claims that man emerged on earth more than 30 million years ago then he passed through different stages(evolution of man)
GEOGRAPHY claims that the universe was not created by GOD.It Further Says that the Universe Was Composed By A Single Continent(pangea)surrounded By Water.it also claims dat rain is not formed by GOD bt it envolves several geographical processes b4 being formed.
BIOLOGY tries to persuade us tht man is not created by GOD by stating the processes involved b4 getn a child(reproductn)etc.
then,should we pray to God so as 2pass the exams?does he help his people getting something which keeps thm away from him?.infact, the more educated person becomes the more s/he Forgets God!

b4 carring on i'd like to make tiny corrections, first of the universe and Pangea are 2 different things. But yeah mpaka sasa religion nd science have different explanations 2 how the UNIVERSE was formed. With one saying its God's creation and the other saying its a product of the big bang. On the blue, only primitives believe that. Hata wa2 wa dini wamejifunza ku accept some of scientific facts. Ni kama zamani dini zilivokua zinafundisha kila ki2 kinazunguka dunia na ukienda against unauliwa or severely punished, but they learned to accept some of the obvious laws nd explanations given by science. As Einstein said Science without religion is blind and religion without science is LAME. Back 2 topic, according 2 science the universe originated from a point with infinite mass nd density which exploded in a massive explosion (The big Bang) and led to all the planets moons even SPACE itself(tell me abt t). Pia kuna proof 2 support this inaonekana the universe is still expanding upto now(lets face it wewe ukiwa umesimama ukaangalia kila kona ukaona everything is moving away from you at a constant speed inamaana at some point vilikua in one point. But where the point mass came from and how it exploded perfectly to give ds universe, how the laws are so perfect and so consistent around the universe hata science inakubali there must be a SUPERIOR BEING. Dilemma kubwa niko hapo kwenye Evolution, evolution is proved 2 be true kwa fossils zilizopatikana, and man has evolved(its a fact) sasa dini ikikubali hapa inamaana vitabu vya dini ni lie. Na pia kwenye argument ya kuomba Mungu ushinde mtihani au race dah hapo pia ni hard 2 believe. Tafuta LEWIS BLACK- ME OF LITTLE FAITH DISC1 YouTube, jamaa ni comedian na anaongelea religion na points he bring are both funny and true(but anaonya kama haupendi kusikia dini ikiwa criticized don't listen)

Geog do not claim that, its true the universe evolved from single element called pangaea, quran explans so.

Qur'an, 27:88

quran iliandikwa na wagiriki so inaweza kuwa imecontain some of science fact lakini usiimani sana kwani nayo ina mashairi na visa vingi vya uongo vya muhamadi. ukichunguza bible kuna mahali inaeleza kugawanyika kwa nchi mwanzo 10:25 ( Eberi akazaliwa wana wawili wa kiume; jina la wa kwanza ni Pelegi maana katika siku zake nchi iligawanyika; na jina la nduguye ni Yoktani.) lakini tujue mpango wa Mungu ni kutukomboa toka katika utumwa wa shetani na sio kutufundisha geography hiyo tufundishwe shuleni lakini aliumba kila kitu kupita neno lake (Yesu).

Why do die?

ukijibu hayo maswali kiusahihi utajua kua mungu yupo daima

and where did God come from?
Who created him!?
Why he let us fall into sin?
Where is he now?
He said he made us from exampled him how is he appear?
Do you believe you made from sand?how?y dont we solute in water then?
Answer them...and so much more to come

quran iliandikwa na wagiriki so inaweza kuwa imecontain some of science fact lakini usiimani sana kwani nayo ina mashairi na visa vingi vya uongo vya muhamadi. ukichunguza bible kuna mahali inaeleza kugawanyika kwa nchi mwanzo 10:25 ( Eberi akazaliwa wana wawili wa kiume; jina la wa kwanza ni Pelegi maana katika siku zake nchi iligawanyika; na jina la nduguye ni Yoktani.) lakini tujue mpango wa Mungu ni kutukomboa toka katika utumwa wa shetani na sio kutufundisha geography hiyo tufundishwe shuleni lakini aliumba kila kitu kupita neno lake (Yesu).

mkazanie sana elimu usimwache aende zake

And you see the mountains, thinking them rigid, while they will pass as the passing of clouds. [It is] the work of Allah , who perfected all things. Indeed, He is Acquainted with that which you do.

You gotta go deeper man, not only scratch on the generalization so called HISTORY,GEOGRAPHY,BIOLOGY etc!