Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Ecotourism and Tourism Development Job Vacancy in Ngorongoro Conservation Area

Discussion in 'Biashara, Uchumi na Ujasiriamali' started by Mseriandy, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Mseriandy

Mseriandy Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Last year we noticed Mount Kilimanjaro rated among 14 best finalists for New 7 new wonders though we didn't make it to New 7 wonders. We could make it more but we lack promotion, it could be state or individual promotion.

Tanzania Tourism standard is growing high how ever we need more effort to convince holiday goers to choose Africa especially Tanzania by writing more travel articles, twitting, facebook chatting and bloggers to explain and reveal natural wonders of Tanzania.

I have question about Ngorongoro Conservation Area, I never seen any Job/Vacancy Adverts on Young Conservationists, Tourism Officers from fresh graduates.

Ngorongoro Conservation Area is doing work on Tourism promotion in Travel Magazines and World Tourism Fairs. How ever world is changing, tourists on their vacation are looking for holiday and Tourism destination use search engines and Travel directories through internet. Now, I advise the Ngorongoro Management to engage on online (internet) marketing (e-marketing) through above mentioned ideas. Through this media, we could convince the travelers who were thinking of going else place to choose Tanzania.

The impact of e marketing is big and I have experienced large benefit at lost cost. Any body can contact me for discussion and Consultancy.