Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

East Arumeru- Smell the coffee

Discussion in 'Chaguzi Ndogo' started by Mkasika, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Mkasika

Mkasika JF-Expert Member

Mar 21, 2012
    WANANCHI, PLEASE WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFEE, HOW LONG SHALL WE CONTINUE SUPPORTING THESE CORRUPT OLD REGIME IN THE PARLIAMENT.
    IT IS NEALY 50 YEARS I MEAN HALF A CENTURY SINCE TANZANIA BECAME INDEPENDENT FROM THE BRITISH COLONY(THUGS) AND YET WE STILL HAVE ALL THOSE CLIMINALS WHO INHERITED THE IDEAS OF STEALING, LAND GRABBING, CAUSING UN-ENDING SUFFURING TO TANZANIAN PEOPLE, EMPTY PROMISES WHEN ELECTION IS NEAR????????.
    BY THE WAY TANZANIA BELONGS TO WEALTHY PEOPLE WHO OWNS EVERYTHING(YOU CAN NAME) AND INVEST ABROAD.

DOES IT MEAN THAT NO EDUCATED PERSON (PEOPLE)SINCE 1961 WHO CAN TAKE FROM THESE CLONIES "******" AND THEIR FAMILIES? AND FURTHER MORE TANZANIA DOES NOT NEED PEOPLE FROM OXFORD, CAMBRIDGE,SYDNEY, HAVARD AND ALL THOSE FAMOUS UNIVERSITIES TO LEAD US.

REMEMBER THOSE MPs HAVE BEEN IN THIS PARLIAMENT FOR A VERY LONG LONG LONG TIME WHICH IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

2. everybody

everybody JF-Expert Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Thats why in my previous post of meaning of CCM i called it Chama Cha Msimu. They are just waiting for elections, whether MP or presidency to do things. Good example is Sinza roads! Kwanini watu wanakuwa wagumu hivi kuelewa? Hawa CCM wametuloga wote nini? Arggrrrrrrrr

3. Kobello

Kobello JF-Expert Member

Mar 21, 2012
    It's more like a dog barking at the wrong tree.
    Vijana nendeni Meru, angalau this weekend mpite nyumba kwa nyumba kuelimisha.
    Hapa ni kama zeutamu tu!!