Elections 2010 Early Estimates suggest Kikwete to win by 64.2%-71.8% margin

BongoTz

JF-Expert Member
Nov 3, 2006
For those few sane people out there who really want to see some real and lasting change to this country of ours we call Tanzania; you'll totally value what I'm about to say. But for those few ones who like to take pleasure in the temporally excitement of the moment, you won't understand a thing. Instead, you'll probably go back to your default mode and start arguing, shouting, yelling and/or perhaps cursing at me.

It's not right, but it's ok.

Now, whether you like it or not, after the dust has well and unjustly settled, Kikwete and his insanely misguided henchmen will go back to the State House for five more boring and tedious years, again. You can whine, complain, scream, cry or even quit-but that won't make any difference. Why? Because early estimates suggest/indicate that Mkwere will win the presidency by 64.2%-71.8% margin.

[Sh*t!]Yeah, that's what I said, too.

Anyway, Dr. Slaa, Mtamwega, and Lipumba have done their part already. They have already kicked off the door [wide open] for the rest of us. They have started/sparked the blaze of change, and now it's our turn to step in/up and finish the job.

It's quite simple, folks: if you really want change, you need to get off your butts and go out there and fight for it. Nobody is going to give it to you freely. Gandhi knew it. Dr. King knew it. Mkwawa knew it. Cesar Chavez knew it. Malcolm X knew it. Mandela knew it. And yes, you and I too should know that!

And even though the tactics which were employed by these few brave individuals back then were somewhat different, there's one thing we can all agree-that-they didn't sit on their butts and expect someone to just hand them what they desperately needed [i.e., change].

They had to [literally] go out there and fight for it. And that's exactly what we should be shooting for. In plain English, it's time for a new plan/tactic. [Well, that doesn't mean that you should go out there and get violent].

What exactly do I mean by that? By that I mean it's time now to seriously start planning for the next election [2015] by doing the followings:-

[1] Launching a well-coordinated nationwide voters education campaign [especially in rural areas] educating voters to look out for their socio-economic interests rather than continuing drinking the same flavored CCM Kool-aid.

[2] Starting an early voter-registration drive (don't wait till 2014 to start)-targeting young people/students (who are most likely to vote Mageuzi). In addition to that, concerted lobbying efforts/measures should be put in place to make sure that what happened to many students in this year's election [calculated disenfranchisement] never happen again.

[3] It's time we go high-tech. We need to create a compressive voter database. Let me explain what I mean by that. Ah, one of the most central parts of any modern campaign is to make certain that its own loyal supporters go to the polls on Election Day and actually cast ballots to their candidate. And in order to do that, a comprehensive voter database is very, very crucial. The point here is: we need to develop a new tactic on how we campaign and/or mobilize voters and get away from the old primitive ways of campaigning. We need to be able to dissect considerable segment of the electorate and understand their voting pattern. In this day and age, we should at least be able to know how many supporters we have in each ward, district, and region. We need also to know the voting history of these potential voters [i.e., do they vote frequently or infrequently. And if infrequently, we need to know why?]. I'm pretty sure there must be some sort of efficient yet low-priced voter database management software out there that can help us accomplish this goal.

And so, my fellow countrymen, in weeks and months ahead, I'll be officially starting what I call "a listening tour" [you too are invited to join]. In this tour, I'll likely criss-cross every small-town and city in Tanzania-starting in my home district, Tarime (trying to understand why the hell did the voters there voted for that Nyangwine guy?!). From there, my next stop will be Nyamagana, Mwanza (to congratulate the voters for staying vigilant in this election), then Marangu (drink two or three Kili baridi). From Marangu, will stop in Nzega, and then to that other district [whatever its name is]. The aim here is to enlist all Tanzanians to believe in themselves, and to tie that belief to highest ideals that-"There is nothing wrong with Tanzania that can not be cured with what is right with Tanzania."

One may curiously ask, "Mr. BongoTz, sir: why are you doing this?" The answer is simple: I-a-m not a q-u-i-t-t-e-r, and so are you my friends [I believe].

We won't quit fighting until a true democracy in Tanzania is realized. Oh no, we won't quit fighting for few underdogs (especially in rural areas) who have no clean drinking water and other basic necessity of life like food, clothes, and shelter. No, we can't quit now.

But the question still remains: will you join me?

P.S. what you think we should do next [any suggestion]?

Its too early to surrender,my president hasn't surrendered. This suggestiont is as good as brought beyond 5.11.2010. However,we are together after Nec gives final say,stay tune and thanks.

Well, I always get my info from very credible & trusted sources. So you can take that to the bank. [P.S. I really wanted to see Slaa win this time, but it's likely he will come short (way short!)]

i cant agree or disagree, but no matter the results... all signs are there that the election is being rigged as we write.... CCM IS REALLY SCARED AND ARE FORCING RESULTS TO REFLECT REDETS PREDICTION

IN A FAIR RESUTLS KJ WOULDNT GET MORE THAN 55%

A good and well written article. Congratulations Mr. Bongo Tz.

i cant agree or disagree, but no matter the results... all signs are there that the election is being rigged as we write.... CCM IS REALLY SCARED AND ARE FORCING RESULTS TO REFLECT REDETS PREDICTION

Totally agree.

Hivi wewe unaamini jk anashinda?. hii gemu mbona bado mbichi?, subiri kura za mbeya, mwanza, musoma, arusha, manyara, Iringa,kigoma. hapo utaona jinsi namba za jk anazoongoza kwa sasa zitakavyopuputika kama majani.
Hii ngoma bado mjomba, wewe huoni kwamba tactic yao ya kutangaza ngome ya Kikwete inavyofanya kazi hata hapa Jf?.

Jamani si tuliambiwa Dr. waukweli atashinda kwa asilimia 78 tena hata kura za JF! ilithibitisha hivyo! mimi sikubaliani na hii yaani JK ashinde kwa 55%!???:smile-big::smile-big::smile-big::smile-big::smile-big::smile-big::smile-big::smile-big::smile-big:

Hivi wewe unaamini jk anashinda?. hii gemu mbona bado mbichi?, subiri kura za mbeya, mwanza, musoma, arusha, manyara, Iringa,kigoma. hapo utaona jinsi namba za jk anazoongoza kwa sasa zitakavyopuputika kama majani.
Hii ngoma bado mjomba, wewe huoni kwamba tactic yao ya kutangaza ngome ya Kikwete inavyofanya kazi hata hapa Jf?.
Mkuu, 'la Nyoka... najua ngoma hii bado... na ningependa sana kuona Dr. Slaa akishinda, lakini ukweli ni kwamba estimates za hapo juu ziko sahihi. But, let's wait hiyo tarehe tano...

For those few sane people out there who really want to see some real and lasting change to this country of ours we call Tanzania; you’ll totally value what I’m about to say. But for those few ones who like to take pleasure in the temporally excitement of the moment, you won’t understand a thing. Instead, you’ll probably go back to your default mode and start arguing, shouting, yelling and/or perhaps cursing at me.

It’s not right, but it’s ok.

Now, whether you like it or not, after the dust has well and unjustly settled, Kikwete and h

if we want changes, we should start changing our mind first.
I agree with you mkuu nakussuport pia ila tuangalie ugumu na urahisi wake.

Well said. Someone had posted here that if JK wins, that will be the start of the downfall of ccm. Wolves can not cange their coats, not in the next five years. They will go on with their culture of ripping off people and their true colors will become more apparent, thanks to Dr. Slaa for exposing them. Come 2010, they will have no where to hide and the opposition will rip them apart, that is, if Tanzanians wake up.

Kwa trend hii ni kweli JK atashinda kwa kiasi kinachokaribiana na hicho. Na hii ni kutokana na matokeo yanayoendelea kutangazwa na NEC. Hatupendi kinachotokea lakini ndio ukweli. Kinachoshangaza ni ushindi wa JK hata sehemu ambazo zimekuwa ngome ya chadema kwenye uchaguzi huu. Je, wananchi wameogopa kufanya mabadiliko kwenye ngazi hiyo ya urais au kuna lingine?? Lakini naamini mabadiliko hayana budi kutokea kama kuna sababu za msingi, kama si leo, kesho! Na nina uhakika JK na wafuasi wake wanaelewa njia walioipita. Big up Dr. wa ukweli kwa kuamsha changamoto, usiishie hapa hata matokeo yasipokuwa upande wako

Kwa muelekeo wa matokeo ya Urais inaashiria JK Kushinda kwa asilimia 65 mpaka 73. Eneo la Makadirio la Synovate na Redet. Hii inatuambia kuwa watu wakifanya utafiti wa Kisayansi tunahitajika kuutafakari utafiti huo na kuufanyia kazi, kuliko hatua iliyochukuliwa na wapenda mabadiliko wengi wa kuubeza na kuudharau. Limekuwa funzo jema lililogharimu wapenda mabadiliko miaka 5 ya kujipanga upya. Kama wapenda mageuzi wa kweli tujifunze kutokana na hili na kujifunza kuwa mabadiliko hayaji kwa kulazimishwa, bali kwa ushawish wa hoja na mipango madhubuti ya ushindi. Tuepuke kushabikia tusiyokuwa na ushahidi nayo na tuepuke kujiona tupo sahihi zaidi ya wengine. Kwani sio lazima wote tubadilike, wanaooona mabadiliko yanafaa wabadilike ile wale wasiohitaji mabadiliko wafaidi Mafanikio ya mabadiliko hayo. Kidumu Chama cha Mapinduzi, Kidumu Chama Tawala. Hongera Rais Kikwete. Tehe tehe tehe

Mawazo mgando wewe ..pole lakini maana huo ni ugonjwa ! sera na mipango mibovu bado unaishabikia ! ???uadilifu 0%! CCM chama cha kifalme na kibabe ! lakini hii ya mwaka huu hata kama hamsemi kimewauma ..kuwatolea wafadhili wenu kina mramba ambao mnacheza comedy kumwita fisadi huku mkimnadi yeye na wenzake kua watu makini ..Unafiki ndio sera kubwa ya CCM !

Chadema tutakuwa wakati wote tuna-learn in a hard way.
Ubishi umetuzidi, kila mtu ni mjuaji.
Ona jinsi watu kwenye hii forum wanavyotoa maoni kichwa kichwa bila kutafakari.... muhimu kwao ni kuisapoti Chadema basi.
Mbona sasa hayo mawazo hayakusaidia kupata upresidaa?
Mliposhauriwa na timu za utafiti wa kisomi mkawakosoa na matusi juu.
Kwa mwendo huu, na mawazo haya,..
we better be prepred psychologically for another kipigo in 2015.
Take my word.....(tuepuke matusi tafadhali)

Back
Top Bottom