Duke of Edinburgh afya yazorota!

Askari Kanzu

JF-Expert Member
Jan 7, 2011
Uzee noma!
Duke of Edinburgh taken to hospital with chest pains for 'precautionary tests'

By Rebecca English, Royal Correspondent
Last updated at 10:12 PM on 23rd December 2011

duke-of-edinburgh-474.jpg Precautionary: The Duke of Edinburgh, pictured 10 days ago, began experiencing serious chest pains as the Royal family gathered for Christmas

The Duke of Edinburgh was rushed to hospital this evening after suffering what was described as a ‘serious heart scare’.

The Queen’s 90-year-old husband began experiencing chest pains as the Royal family gathered for Christmas at Sandringham, the monarch’s private Norfolk estate.

Palace aides were playing down speculation that Prince Philip had suffered a heart attack. But they confirmed that he was taken for ‘precautionary tests’ to Papworth Cardio Thoracic Centre in Cambridge rather than to a local cottage hospital.

In a statement, Buckingham Palace said: ‘His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh was taken to Papworth Cardio Thoracic Centre in Cambridge this evening from Sandringham House for precautionary tests after experiencing chest pain. We will make no further statement at this time.’

A spokesman for Papworth Hospital has declined to comment

-BBC

Inaelekea ulikuwa bado hujazaliwa ungesikiaje? hata hivyo nyie mliosoma shule za kata uelewa wenu wa mambo ni mdogo.

..Mkuu am serious ... if you know something substantial please assist ... Inawezekana ... its information just missed ... or something like that!! I know you have much more understand than me ... so you should have given much more meaningful answer and in higher level than where am standing! ... Honestly this is because ... will real appreciate! Huyo Babu wa Edinburgh ... alizoza nini?

Afe tu enzi zake alikua na nyodo kweli kweli alimfanya nyerere wetu awe inferior kwa kila kitu mshenz sana huyu..afe tu

I don't think ana any political enfluence to make someone like mwalimu inferior. His title is more of ceremonial

Da hili giriki nalo limekula kuku kwa mrija kwa saana bana na halina faida yoyote ni kama jogoo kazi yake kupandikiza mbegu tu kwishney,mama ndio everything ni sawa na wale ushwahili tunaowaita 'Mwanaume aliyeolewa na mwanamke na anaishi ukweni kasahau kwao'

I don't think ana any political enfluence to make someone like mwalimu inferior. His title is more of ceremonial

MadameX .. What a word!!

That is exactly what is on my mind! IMO typically this man may only do the inferiority game to his wife not to Mwalimu ... That is why I requested some edition details of how could that might have happened ... which promote him from his ceremonial title to inflicting inferiority to such personality Jk Nyerere! Any one with that information ... How did this Man come to manage to make JK Nyerere an Inferior character! ... I know it may be very interesting peace of information..!!! Which can clearly differentiate between Knowledge and Understanding!! .... Missing in some of our primary schools!!

Back
Top Bottom