Dr. Slaa & CHADEMA are delusional and Irrelevant !

Game Theory

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2006
uB7yM5mafbkx9wyskKDxFn1m_r1_400.jpg

Another day another un popular opinion in JF.

CHADEMA or Dr. SLAA are not the best alternative. I think it's time that we left this poor, flawed man to ride off into the sunset of insignificance. He was clearly never going to be up to the job of being the President of this country. At least the other spoilt brat (FREEMAN MBOWE) was incompetent and a failure (in School,Business and Politics) and we all knew it.

The bottom line is,last General elections (which were DEMOCRATIC, FREE & FAIR) proved that CHADEMA are simply unelectable, appealing to a narrow hardcore vote (from Northern Tanzania) rather than reaching out to a broader electorate. They need to change and waiting or hoping for JK is just living in denial of the work they have to do.

Since CHADEMA is now irrelevant, how about they disband and come and join us in the real world of KILIMO KWANZA?

SLIDINGROOF, unfortunately, your attempt at provocation is equally delusional and irrelevant!

NB: I am responding as a neutral citizen, as I do not belong to any political party in this country of ours!

Wewe ni mmojawapo wa mafisadi! Upo kwenye hicho chama kwa maslahi yako binafsi na wala si ya wananchi watazania wanaoteseka bila huduma muhimu! I hate Chama Cha Mafisadi! Iko siku Mungu atasikia kilio cha mnyonge wa Tanzania!

Huyu ni yule architect wa zile sms za uchochezi na pia hii kazi imefanana na ile aliyoandika kwenye tamko la UVCCM kumkashifu Dr.Slaa He got nothing concrete but only immaterial indictment just like his father!

Africa is changing Karen including TZ if you are one of wafisadi who is trying to support CCM and not TZ is the matter of time before TZ becomes Egypt. Why dont you take your pumba and feed cows for Kilimo Kwanza!

Someone has to have an alternative opinion in this forums otherwise we will be in danger of sedation

Someone has to have an alternative opinion in this forums otherwise we will be in danger of sedation

Usituletee non-sense for the sake of having alternative opinions please..!!! Watanzania tumechoka na serikali usiyojali watu wake; if not you, I am tired of seeing watu wanakufa kwa kukosa dawa hospitalini, na viongozi wako bize kujilimbikizia mali kupitia ufisadi....HATE CCM!!!

Kweli tunahitaji mawazo mbadala, lakini sio mawazo yaliyozeeka ya kujilimbikizia mali na kuacha watu wakiteseka....

"Later we learnt that I was mistakenly linked to a cheating scam that one of the teachers was involved in. I was a pawn in a terrible mistake. A really long and painful story. So, what was the alternative? To resit the exams. I quickly registered as private candidate and pursued High School studies at Forest Hill High School on a tentative basis while resitting – so that when I get my results I can proceed on to Form Six. It was such a task, but I succeeded"

The above is an opinion too!!!!!!!!!

Beneficiary of the ufisadi regime!
Afraid to change status quo uhhh?
I will demand for ur head on a makonde curving platter when that day comes....

So you thought you'd just come here and pick a fight with an iron man with nothing but a pillow as your armour?..get a life!

You even have no clue how to state your case, you just state one (unproven) premise then several conclusions follow, it's like trying to draw a curve graph with nothing but one x and y reading...get your facts right and then we can discuss your topic from an intellectual perspective.

Since chadema is now irrelevant, how about they disband and come and join us in the real world of kilimo kwanza?

hivi ni kilimo kwanza au dowans kwanza? Kipi kinapewa uzito? Kulipwa dowans mara moja au uo uongo wa kukipa kilimo kipaumbele?

All roads lead to 2015. It's a marathon race that will test the stamina and endurance of both CCM and Chadema. We all know CCM has the money. Chadema's biggest asset is the people. Can Chadema keep it's supporters motivated until 2015? Can Chadema attract new voters, especially moderates? Time will tell.

"Later we learnt that I was mistakenly linked to a cheating scam that one of the teachers was involved in. I was a pawn in a terrible mistake. A really long and painful story. So, what was the alternative? To resit the exams. I quickly registered as private candidate and pursued High School studies at Forest Hill High School on a tentative basis while resitting – so that when I get my results I can proceed on to Form Six. It was such a task, but I succeeded"

The above is an opinion too!!!!!!!!!

they are good buddies................

****** dont wish to hear that. However in other perspectives. CHADEMA is a pro Chaggas movement to control the politics of Tanzania after arrogantly believing that they have already have an upper hand in economic, red carpetic and social perspectives (as most of the elite class have married 2 chaga lads). This is behind CHADEMA and all odds of 2010 election.

****** dont wish to hear that. However in other perspectives. CHADEMA is a pro Chaggas movement to control the politics of Tanzania after arrogantly believing that they have already have an upper hand in economic, red carpetic and social perspectives (as most of the elite class have married 2 chaga lads). This is behind CHADEMA and all odds of 2010 election.
And yet they think that the secret is the secret.

I am sorry that you took time to write something that is very delusional i guess you are just like a blind hen trusted by the ignorant and chased by the fools, talking about incompetent lets start with CCM and then we can go with the rest, you are just being made to fight drunk on bogey tales

Back
Top Bottom