Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Don't get married

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Hussein Njovu, Sep 17, 2008.

1. H

Hussein Njovu Senior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    One Sunday morning Charles burst into living room and said, "Dad,Mom, I have some great news for you,that I am getting married to the most beautiful girl in town.She lives a block away and her name is Agnes."

After dinner Charles' dad took him aside and said, "Son,look at your mother, we got married for the past 30 years. She is wonderful but she has never offered much excitement in the bedroom, so I used to fool around with a lot of women. Agnes is actually your half sister and I am afraid you cannot marry her."

Charles was heartbroken.

After eight months he eventually started dating girls again,and a year later he came home and proudly announced, "Diana said yes! and we are getting married in June.

Again his dad insisted for another private conversation and broke the sad news that Diana was also her half sister. Charles was livid, and finally decided to break the news he has shared with his father to her mom.

"Dad has done so much harm, I guess I am never going to get married'' he complained." Every time I fall in love, dad tells me "the girl is your half sister."

"Hee hee" his mom chuckled,shaking her head,"don't pay attention to what he says. He is not really your father."
  2. N

Nesindiso Sir JF-Expert Member

Sep 17, 2008
    DU! Hii kali kumbe wazazi wote ni players!!!
  3. Lasthope

Lasthope Senior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    very good, at least the son is free to marry now huh
  4. BantuGirl

BantuGirl Senior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    ha ha ha ha!!! kweli siri ya mtungi ajuae ni kata lol
  5. s

shonge Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Cheni bandia, Pesa bandia!!