Dont forget Darwin day is this thursday! 2/12/09

Kang

JF-Expert Member
Jun 24, 2008
200th anniversary of Charles Darwin.
Check the Link.
Darwin Day Celebration

DARWIN.gif

Kang,I am not sure whether you are a real human being or you belong to the Alien race,but you certainly seem to belong to the Alien race or you are their agent by the way you behave.In any case do not forget that even though you have gone too far in brainwashing humans into believing what they ought not to believe in, there are some of us who know what is happening.You know for sure that Darwin was nothing but a Martian.And for that matter his concepts were nothing but heresy.Please, please,please, get out of our way, we still need our God of Heaven!

200th anniversary of Charles Darwin.
Check the Link.
Darwin Day Celebration

DARWIN.gif

What do you have against monkeys man! monkeys are cool, they jump around in trees and eat bananas all day! That's a cool life man!!

I have nothing against monkeys, but to be ancestry associated with monkeys? what a stupid theory! besides, it has never been proven to be true, scientifically. Its all bogus.

What is so good about remembering someone who has abused the human kind by associating them with and calling them monkeys?

Theoretically, only monkey minded humans will or shall be happy about it.

I have nothing against monkeys, but to be ancestry associated with monkeys? what a stupid theory! besides, it has never been proven to be true, scientifically. Its all bogus.

What is so good about remembering someone who has abused the human kind by associating them with and calling them monkeys?

Theoretically, only monkey minded humans will or shall be happy about it.
800px-Ape_skeletons.png

I'm not gonna turn this into another Darwin Vs. everybody else thread! I have already address all of this in previous threads. Have a Happy Darwin Day!:)

Kang,I am not sure whether you are a real human being or you belong to the Alien race,but you certainly seem to belong to the Alien race or you are their agent by the way you behave.In any case do not forget that even though you have gone too far in brainwashing humans into believing what they ought not to believe in, there are some of us who know what is happening.You know for sure that Darwin was nothing but a Martian.And for that matter his concepts were nothing but heresy.Please, please,please, get out of our way, we still need our God of Heaven!

So you don't believe in Evolution but believe in Aliens? OK Broseph!

The way that for 150 years certain people have been devoted to such an extraordinarily illogical belief as the theory of evolution is a great miracle created by God by making use of Satan. Those with good sense and faith in God and who are aware of this miracle have been waiting for 150 years to see just when evolutionists would become aware of this deception of Satan's, and have been using various means of suggestion, employing scientific and rational methods, to awaken them.

The way that hundreds of thousands of professors, scientists, university students and doctors have blindly believed in the exceptionally illogical claims of the theory of evolution is a historical phenomenon that will be remembered with astonishment in no more than 20 years, and will be the subject of jokes and sketches.

Click here to read why darwin was wrong

THE 100 MILLION FOSSILS THAT DARWINISTS KEPT HIDDEN AWAY HAVE BEEN BROUGHT OUT INTO THE DAYLIGHT. AND THERE IS NOT A SINGLE TRANSITIONAL FORM AMONG THEM!

Click here for more reading: Fifteen Proofs that Disprove Darwin on the 200th Anniversary of His Birth

Back
Top Bottom