Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Don't fear for bullets b'cause they kill people not ideas behind them!

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Siasa' started by Revolutionary, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Revolutionary

Revolutionary JF-Expert Member

Jan 7, 2011
    There has to reach a time when some Chaka Chua Matokeo and some bureaucratic rats and their sickening policies have to get it clear that Tanzania is not theirs to fcuk with, Tanzania belongs to Tanzanias and they are the ones to decide who is to lead them and not some crappy systems forcing to stay in power using the so called general elections to symbolize democracy!

What is democracy if our freedom to vote is overruled and denied?, what is democracy if our constitutional freedom of expression is forcefully denied? What is democracy if it doesn't exist.

How long shall they kill the opposition while we stand aside and look, I don't fear for tear gas and flash bangs because they don't stop the time and the my people's everlasting spirit to long for true democracy and justice! I don't fear for bullets because THEY KILL PEOPLE NOT IDEAS BEHIND THEM.

Tanzania must be made safe for democracy!

The people must be made confident that their vote counts!

This country belongs to those who hold dear the pillars of true democracy, justice and humanity and the fear of God, not those who want to stay in power to continue to make others powerless and poor.

Honest men have nothing to fear, for they are where God stands and no matter how long it takes for victory to be achieved, we will at last be victors!

*******To be continued********

2. Masanilo

Masanilo JF-Expert Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Cant wait malizia mkuu!

3. VoiceOfReason

VoiceOfReason JF-Expert Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Karibu Jamvini Mkuu ukizingatia hii post ni ya kwanza......... I expect more from you

4. Petiro

Petiro JF-Expert Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Plz continue sir, unamwaga madini ya ukweli

5. Revolutionary

Revolutionary JF-Expert Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Aksanteni wana jamii, tegemeeni mengi kutoka kwangu, natemgemea kujifunza mengi kutoka kwenu pia!

6. Fab

Fab JF-Expert Member

Jan 7, 2011
    mnh i dont like siasa,but this post is well put...kudos.

7. hashycool

hashycool JF-Expert Member

Jan 7, 2011
    We've known the kind of leadership we need. Unfortunately, political consultants have ruled that substance and leadership are not as effective as "proven" strategies-the kind that repeat subtle lies, manipulate religious minds with false promises, and shamelessly attack their opponent's patriotism. We are thus denied the leadership that we need.

Once again our nation is turning its back on our highest ideals. We are forgetting that this is a government of, by and for the people, and not the other way around. This is Tanzania. The president and the parliament work for us. Nationalism should not be an abstract loyalty to a particular leader or extreme agenda, demanding blind obedience. Tanzanian nationalism means honoring the will of the informed people and serving the general good.