Dondoo za Mapenzi

Sasa kama mwenyewe huwezi utafanyaje??Au domo zege nini?Sema ukweli!

Hata mimi naanza kujihisi (domo zege) au nakosea timing tu au nazama sana au nakua mkweli kupita kiasi ??????? :Cry:

Mama Mchungaji! I am going to kill the guns in the gym! Baba mkwe asije tamaniwa .....miss you for a while
Mchungaji ntaomba talaka!!Baba mkwe nimpeleke wapi mimi wakati baba mchungaji is more than enough for me!!?
Missing you more..work them abs for me!!

Afadhari pitiliza kulala kabisa Hureeeeee... uhuru wa manyani

Hahahaha!Hawezi kupitiliza bila mimi!!We tukuanzishie kampeni yako mwenyewe Elia...hii ya mchungaji imeisha!!Huna cha gundu wala timing mbaya...mapozz tu hao!

Mchungaji ntaomba talaka!!Baba mkwe nimpeleke wapi mimi wakati baba mchungaji is more than enough for me!!?
Missing you more..work them abs for me!!

Kauli zako huwa zinanipa matumaini, japo kwa mbali........ :car:

5.Kua msikilizaji zaidi ya muongeaji.
Kuna wakati mwenzi wako anakua anahitaji kutoa yaliyomo moyoni mwake tu....iwe ni hasira ama furaha bila kuingiliwa na ushabiki ama upinzani kwahiyo soma alama za nyakati.

Liked this one. We constantly hear women complaining about men not listening to them. But men have not caught on to this yet. Let's face it, we all know that most of the time it's pretty hard for most men to pay attention to a woman rambling on about the stupidest things you've ever heard, and sometimes men just wish they could press a mute button and make her shut up. JF women, don't get offended but this is what goes in the minds of the majority of men. It is a fact.

However, this is something men should learn to do, because being bored to death for an hour or two is definitely worth it if she ends up cooking you breakfast 6 hours later, don't you agree? When you actually listen to what she is saying, you will NEVER be at a loss for words, and we all know that when your mind goes blank while she is expecting you to say something really sucks, and makes her think much less of you.

If you listen to her, you will always know what to say because she will "tell you" what to say next, all you have to do it ask a question about something she mentions, then let her go on for another 30 minutes :)

It is also important to listen to what she is saying because you can use it to your advantage later on by saying something like: "Remember you were telling me about that movie you wanted to see? I saw the commercial for it today and it looks pretty cool, want to go see it on Friday?" After watching the movie she would say something like: “Wow! The movie was so great! Thank you so much!” as if you made the movie.

To be a listener is to be a player, so when something goes in one ear, make sure you put a cork in the other.

Liked this one. We constantly hear women complaining about men not listening to them. But men have not caught on to this yet. Let's face it, we all know that most of the time it's pretty hard for most men to pay attention to a woman rambling on about the stupidest things you've ever heard, and sometimes men just wish they could press a mute button and make her shut up. JF women, don't get offended but this is what goes in the minds of the majority of men. It is a fact.

However, this is something men should learn to do, because being bored to death for an hour or two is definitely worth it if she ends up cooking you breakfast 6 hours later, don't you agree? When you actually listen to what she is saying, you will NEVER be at a loss for words, and we all know that when your mind goes blank while she is expecting you to say something really sucks, and makes her think much less of you.

If you listen to her, you will always know what to say because she will "tell you" what to say next, all you have to do it ask a question about something she mentions, then let her go on for another 30 minutes :)

It is also important to listen to what she is saying because you can use it to your advantage later on by saying something like: "Remember you were telling me about that movie you wanted to see? I saw the commercial for it today and it looks pretty cool, want to go see it on Friday?" After watching the movie she would say something like: "Wow! The movie was so great! Thank you so much!" as if you made the movie.

To be a listener is to be a player, so when something goes in one ear, make sure you put a cork in the other.

Mhhh hiyo signature yako!!
Nwyz you are right...ila inatakiwa pande zote!Sio mwanamke anaongeaaa ila mwenzake akihitaji kuongea mpaka atafute mtu mwingine wakumsikiliza!!!

Mhhh hiyo signature yako!!
Nwyz you are right...ila inatakiwa pande zote!Sio mwanamke anaongeaaa ila mwenzake akihitaji kuongea mpaka atafute mtu mwingine wakumsikiliza!!!

Signature yangu ina problem gani tena?

Thanks Lizzy...... Leo umetoa maoni mazuri sana hasa kwa wale wanaotafuta wapenzi humu jamvini..... BIG UP SANAAA!!!!!

Hata mimi natafuta humu jamvini, ningependa nikutane na wale (wa kike) wenye avatar zenye "mvuto" niwalinganishe

nOT CoMpReHeSiVe eNoUgH something is missing!
Lizzy gave good ABC's of good relationship, what we need is to beef-up the content and adapt to fit into our love life

the biggest challenge hapa ni kukubali kwamba other factors may not remain constant and they are always subject to time, money and state of mind of the subjects

Lizzy gave good ABC's of good relationship, what we need is to beef-up the content and adapt to fit into our love life

the biggest challenge hapa ni kukubali kwamba other factors may not remain constant and they are always subject to time, money and state of mind of the subjects
Well said!

3 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom