Does CCM & CHADEMA need their own tea party movements?

thread critic

Jul 17, 2012
The Tea Party, which is loosely associated with the Republicans in the USA, they often get a lot of flak in the media. Much of that flak is deserved; the tactics the group and many of its representatives use to achieve their political goals are nothing short of political thuggery. But the movement is clear about what it believes: fiscal responsibility and a return to the basic values upon which the United States was founded.

Now as far as Tanzania is concerned, we have these two major political parties (CCM & CHADEMA) which are pretty much alike apart from the party colours.

CCM headed by leaders who are afraid to make hard economic decisions for the national interest will try to consolidate their power by any means necessary while at the same time they try to get dinosaurs babies aka ''the clones'' aka ''Princelings'' such as the makambas, Mwinyis, Kikwetes, Nnauyes etc into power.

CHADEMA on the other-hand is pretty much of a Family Affair after the Mbowes got into it with the Mteis through a marriage of convenience when Freeman married CHADEMA's founder former Governor (Mtei). I want to vote CHADEMA but they are just unlikable like their partners (CCM).

They hate questions, constructive criticisms(both online and offline), no one even knows what they stand for, If anything, they stand for ideological purity, they hate compromise (except when it comes to money making scheme of ''Posho & Wabunge wa kuteuliwa'' which are both CCM inventions, they have deeply entrenched tribal mentality and of course they DO NOT tolerate dissent and last but not least have pathological hatred for JAKAYA KIKWETE and his CCM Govt even though their survival depends on income support from CCM.

In my opinion, I think both parties need to have their own versions of free & independent thinkers and I wouldnt mind if they went on to become TEA PARTY movements. Otherwise we are doomed if we depend on CHADEMA & CCM.

Tea Party ni right winger retrogressives. We do not need such company in Chadema.

Back
Top Bottom