Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Doctor with Patients

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Mnyonywaji, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Mnyonywaji

Mnyonywaji Member

Apr 15, 2008
    At a doctor's surgery one morning a patient arrives complaining of serious backache. The doctor examines him and asks him, "What the hell did you do to your back?"

The patient replies, "You know that I am a bouncer at a local night club? Well, yesterday morning I got home to my flat quite early and heard a noise in my bedroom. On entering I knew someone had been sleeping with my wife as my wife was lying naked in bed and the balcony door was open. I rushed out the balcony door and did not find anyone. As I looked down from the balcony I saw a man running out of the building and he was dressing himself. I grabbed the fridge and threw it at him. That's how I strained my back ".

The 2nd patient arrives looking as if he has been in a car wreck. The doctor says, "My previous looked bad, but you look terrible. What the hell happened to you?" The 2nd patient replies, "You know I have been unemployed for a while now Doctor? Well yesterday morning was my first day at my new job. I forgot to set my alarm and was running late. I was running out of the building, getting dressed at the same time, and you won't believe it but I was hit by a fridge.

The 3rd patient arrives; he looks even worse than the other two patients did. The doctor was shocked. Again he asks, "What the hell happened to you?"

"Well I was sitting in a fridge ............ !"
  2. s

shonge Member

Apr 15, 2008
    Sasa wife naye ilibidi aje kwa tatizo la pressure kwa daktari huyo huyo!
  3. senator

senator JF-Expert Member

Apr 16, 2008
    hahaha!!kudadadeki..mafumanizi yanamambo kweli!!hahahahaha huyo bwana watatu angeweza kufa baadae maana kujificha kwenye friji alitake a big risk
  4. NGULI

NGULI JF-Expert Member

Apr 16, 2008
    1.Labda baunsa anapiga tizi sana,na kazi yake ni ya usiku so he cant overwork himself....so wajifuchao kwenye fridge wanamsaidia.
    2.Labda mwanamke mwenyewe ndo chanzo anapenda sana vituzi.