Do you know FIDEA SHABA (wife of late Austin Shaba)?

Tusker Bariiiidi

JF-Expert Member
Jul 3, 2007
Nimetumiwa mail na rafiki yangu aishiye Canada... Ni-PM endapo unamfahamu au weka contact au habari zake;

I just met a lady who is desparetly looking for her Friend, one Fidea Shaba (wife of late Austin Shaba first cabinet minister)

They met in England, in 1964. Well, the year I was born.

Her name is Kathleen France. She was originally from Caribean, but immigrated to Canada after her studies in the UK. She is 71 years old. Fidea will definetily remember her.

They met at 67 Barons Court in London in 1964.
They corresponded for much later in those years without internet, but the contact died out overtime.

Kath leaves in Toronto. She be thrilled to re-establish relationship with Fidea.

Kathy has many pictures with Fidea. She is now a world traveller, and would definately travel to Tanzania if Fidea will be available.

Anybody in the laFamilia who knows the children of Shaba, or Mama Fidea Shaba please let me know...

Ni-PM endapo unamfahamu au weka contact au habari zake TB.

Facebook kuna Mtoto (Teenager mmoja anaitwa Austin Shaba) Ngoja nimtumie Message aweza kuwa Kitukuu /Mjukuu wa Bi.Fidea asante sana...

Nashukuru sana WOS,hivi Mama Maria Shaba yupo nchini??? kama kuna mtu ana contact zake nitafurahi nikizipata...

Yupo kuna siku nimemuona Mlimani City kama wiki moja iliyopita. Natumaini wako wanahabari wenziwe wanaomfahamu humu wakampa taarifa au hata yeye mwenyewe inawezekana anaingia humu.

Nenda fb search Osagyefo Ulimwengu au Muthise Mohlahlane hao ndo watoto wake.... Maria ana watoto 3... Osa Muthise na Abraham

Kuna mwingine anaitwa Richard Shaba mjini hapa alikuwa anajihusisha na magazeti wakati fulani!!

Back
Top Bottom