Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Do you know about this company?(tanzania students and scholars foundation ltd.)-*****

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Elimu (Education Forum)' started by Emwaay, Jul 22, 2012.

1. E

Emwaay Member

Jul 22, 2012
    ***** is registered under the companies ACT,2002 in the united republic of TZ.The main objects for which the company is established is to develop,educate,train and equip african women,men,students and scholars community in particular with knowledge,information,skills,competence and technical,know how will generate a mass of future leaders capable of evolving africa's answers to their challenges and empower them to realize social economic development for the betterment of africa in particular and mankind worldwide in general.The company is geared to create participatory opportunities to african women,men and student and scholar community in particular by configuring favorable environment in which every member may further her,his or their thoughts,word,deed,body and spirit in the guest for answers to africa's challenges by mobilizing resources and organizing the members to develop their full potential through providing the member to avenues to access resources with a view to improve their livelihoods.The company establishment is motivated by africa massive challenges including but not limited to educational,economic,health and environmental alleviation and faithfully strives to find answers to these problems for independence africa future.

2. Mbute na chai

Mbute na chai JF-Expert Member

Jul 23, 2012
    I have never heard of this company before. It seems to have great inspirations and contemporary objectives as the world around is concerned, however, there are two things I would like to know: Are there achievements to notice so far? How does one liaise (cooperate) with the company?

3. E

Emwaay Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Mr mbute,incase of your 2 questions the important issue is to stay on towards the company's main objectives as already mentioned, and in addition the company has a mission of not to fail her goals as it needs so much your admition and more cooperation for high success, so the cooperation is easy and allowed, soon we shall come to answer you physically,as primary admition and way of cooperation you may follow as on social networks or post to P.O BOX 76790 DAR ES SALAAM or EMAILS yohanaemanuel@yahoo.com,or emwaay5@gmail.com or mbotoj@yahoo.com.THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE!

4. Mbute na chai

Mbute na chai JF-Expert Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Got you, I'll try get you via e-mail, and I'm pretty sure you gonna be helpful eh!