Do you chew gum? why?

Boflo

JF-Expert Member
Jan 20, 2010
chewing gums

They should be banned. I hate them, what's the point in chewing gum? you look stupid when you chew gum.

Why do people spit them out onto the streets and back of seats, tables?

Do you chew gum? why?
mad.gif

I chew sugar free gum to clean up my teeth after meals especially where I can't brush up. Na nahakikisha nai-wrap kwenye tissue before disposing.

Ina maana kwa sababu watu wanakula ndizi na kutupa maganda barabarani ulaji wa ndizi uwe banned?

mmmh sijuikwa nini wanatafuna chew gum.....
Ila nawaonea wivu ....
Mie nikitafuna misuli ya uso inaumaaa

I chew sugar free gum to clean up my teeth after meals especially where I can't brush up. Na nahakikisha nai-wrap kwenye tissue before disposing.

Ina maana kwa sababu watu wanakula ndizi na kutupa maganda barabarani ulaji wa ndizi uwe banned?
Maganda ya ndizi ni biodegradable. within few weeks its energy is redistributed to other beings.

Peoples have been chewin' gum for thousands of decades.
Gum resin in their mouth to sweeten the breath .

Peoples have been chewin' gum for thousands of decades.
Gum resin in their mouth to sweeten the breath .
Umesema thousands of dacades? maana just a thousand of decades maana yake 10,000 years (long before ancient Egypt civilisation). Is that what you really meant?

Umesema thousands of dacades? maana just a thousand of decades maana yake 10,000 years (long before ancient Egypt civilisation). Is that what you really meant?

I mean thousand of years!
Sorry wrtng error! Nimeupenda umakini wako!

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz
chewing gums

They should be banned. I hate them, what's the point in chewing gum? you look stupid when you chew gum.

Why do people spit them out onto the streets and back of seats, tables?

Do you chew gum? why?
mad.gif

Natafuna, kwa kuwa kanuni za ulaji mirungi zinaelekeza hivyo.

Back
Top Bottom