Do you believe in Monogamy relationship?

Kajuni

JF-Expert Member
May 27, 2009
Wana JF salam? Ni wangapi tuna amini kwenye MONOGAMY relationship? according to Oxford dictionary "the practice of being married to or having a sexual relationship with only one person at at time... naomba kuwakilisha.

Does monogamy really exist? How do you prove that your partner is only sleeping with you?

Kajuni:
Yes, I do.

Side note:
I think ungefanya sensa , yako iangalie whether or not wana jf "practice monogamy"...................maana Im willing to bet my left arm that, majority do believe in it, but unfortunately most of them fail to practice what they believe in:tonguez:!

I think ungefanya sensa , yako iangalie whether or not wana jf "practice monogamy"...................maana Im willing to bet my left arm that, majority do believe in it, but unfortunately most of them fail to practice what they believe in:tonguez:!

Damn it! You stole my thunder miss lady. I was about to say the same thing. But it's all good. We think alike in that aspect.

and u stole mine in this! some things should be treated as 'central dogma' ili maisha yaendeleeni. hw abt 'innocent unless proven guilty'?
Does monogamy really exist? How do you prove that your partner is only sleeping with you?

and u stole mine in this! some things should be treated as 'central dogma' ili maisha yaendeleeni. hw abt 'innocent unless proven guilty'?

Wow! Just wowzers! It is very un-Ngabu to find myself in agreeance like this. But yes, I dig that dogma analogy or whatever you might call it.

Kajuni:
Yes, I do.

Side note:

Asante...

By the way nani anaweza kuthubutu kusema kuwa ktk maisha yake yote alishawahi kuwa na mmoja. 95% ni polygamism ingawa wana wake mmoja mmoja.

I absolutely believe in monogamy relationship, I also tend
to like friends who are faithful with their partners. May be
that's how I was raised but I'd rather have a faithful
woman on my side any time of the day than doing many.

I wish there were live prectices on Monogamy as it is on polygamy !

same here buddy! i grew up blvng there is monogamy, God knows i strived teeth and nails to live it. recently i realised i am living a lie. i hated it when my bubble got bursted, bt heey the damage is done!
Wow! Just wowzers! It is very un-Ngabu to find myself in agreeance like this. But yes, I dig that dogma analogy or whatever you might call it.

wana jf salam? Ni wangapi tuna amini kwenye monogamy relationship? According to oxford dictionary "the practice of being married to or having a sexual relationship with only one person at at time... Naomba kuwakilisha.

a very big bolded yes, (basing on red highlighted part of definition)

Back
Top Bottom