Do men fake too?

How could I fake something sop straigh forward..i nothing comes out then I have not reached the climax. Probably I could fake enjoy doing with a girl while I do not....

The whole point is how can you tell? If you don't see the white stuff in/out....smell fake:A S 103:

Yes,with a condom you can na mwanamke asijue,actuallycondom zimesaidia sana,wanaume kibao wanafeki orgasm!~

Yes,with a condom you can na mwanamke asijue,actuallycondom zimesaidia sana,wanaume kibao wanafeki orgasm!~

MMmh! Ina maana mtu anafanya bila kumaliza anajiondokea? He must be very special one kama yule kocha wa Real Madrid

Unajidanganya dada kwa kufikiri hivyo unavyofikiri. Nasi men tunajua fika kuwa nyie huwa mnajifanyisha na ndo maana huwa tunawakandamiza ipasavyo tena bila kujali kilio chenu. Nyie wakati mkilia sie huwa tunapata burudani murua.
Mbona ina sound kama kukomoana hivi!!?
Haya mambo ni magumu sana, kuna ndoa kweli hapa?

Viviana mtundu sana, but kiukweli haiwezekani kufake orgasm ya mwanaume kwa sababu mwanaume ana orgasm aina moja na ili uwe kweli umefanya ni lazima ufike kileleni na mwanamke lazima akusikie kwa kishindo kile cha orgasm labda mwanamke huyo awe hana hisia kwenye uke wake, tofauti na mwanamke orgasm zao zinakuja tofauti kuna kubwa na ndogo some times ndongo unaweza usiisikie akiwa ana kuja lakini kubwa kama ndio umeitafuta vizuri inakuwa full body orgasm wala hauitaji kuambiwa utaona mwenyewe contractions.

Girls,you know when your man is working overtime to please you in bed, showing all of his skills (God bless him) but you're not just feeling it. You know he really wants to come but is holding out for you to climax first (what a gentleman) and you don't want to hurt his feelings so you writhe and moan and the breathing gets heavier and faster and you ad lib with a couple of "OOOH, yeees. That feels sooo good, daddy...uuuuh". You know you want to make him feel like he is the mighty Eros himself drowning you in the sea of endless pleasure and then you time it, do a couple of Shakira moves with your hips and you do the multiple orgasm electric shock trick which is the signal for him to finally release as he rides furiously, and comes like a train. He's happy cos he thinks he's given you the best sex in the world and you're happy cos it's finally all over. My question is, do you guys fake it too? Is it possible? Let me in on the secret.

Well, before i answer your question i would like to know whether you have ever faked one, and tell exactly reasons why you did it. It looks like you have some experience in it, better if you share it with us.

My question is, do you guys fake it too? Is it possible? Let me in on the secret.

Men fake all the time too. The reason is we easily get bored by the same sexual pattern and we reach a point where ejaculation can only be prompted by fantasizing being in bed with someone else from our past sensuous conquests. No sooner the imagination clicks we will hurtle and transcend into an impromptu orgasmic finale just like a spurting bulldozer eager for the pretense to stop..............without that prurient theatrics you will pound her (may the Almighty God have mercy on her soul) all night long to your own regret.................When you reach that climatic pinnacle your partner is happy for thinking she has made you contented but deep down your heart you are consumed by a guilty conscience....How much you wish it was her for your own sake who is bringing that bedroom bliss but unfortunately it is someone else who may be snoring somewhere oblivious of the joys she has injected into this frigid family or couple.......................The more you do it with the same person the more hackneyed the whole sexual act tends to become and mostly very ennui too............it may also explain why men are helpless cheaters longing for escapades that are often mistaken for love..........It is a tough World don't you think so?

Binafsi kama sijiskii siwezi kujilazimisha, labda asisitize. Ngoma pale wote mnapojiskia, kisha yeye akawahi kufika na ham yake ikakatika wakati mimi mtarimbo ndy kwaanza umechachamaa mpk unatetemeka! kuendelea "kumfanya" mwenzio wakati hajiskii ni kumuumiza tu, na kukatisha ghafla ni kumuumiza kisaikolojia pia (anawaza hajakuridhisha!) Hapo dawa ni kufeki na kumalizia kwa jeli.

jamani amoeba sikiza kakangu ukiona mwenzio kamaliza wewe bado chomoa kwanza then anza kama kumchokoza fulani sehemu fulanifulani ili mzuka upande tena atacome tena kama kawa
watu tunacome mara kibao wala haina tatizo ni mwanaume tu kujua mwanamke akishacome unatakiwa upunguze speed ili apandishe mzuka upya au sio jamani

Wananume kama unajisikia umechoka. na ukiingia mchezoni unakua kama ndo unamchokoza mwenzio, si bora upospond for the next night? au inakua ngumu?

Wakati wewe mwenzio yuko kwenye mood na wewe hauna hiyo mood hapo lazima nifanye nifike sehem nikihakikisha kuw aumefika na mimi najitutumua kuwa nimefika wakati ukweli ni kuwa hapo ni fake tuu kukuridhisha

Wakati wewe mwenzio yuko kwenye mood na wewe hauna hiyo mood hapo lazima nifanye nifike sehem nikihakikisha kuw aumefika na mimi najitutumua kuwa nimefika wakati ukweli ni kuwa hapo ni fake tuu kukuridhisha

What is the point of Having sex then?

Men always do fake Mfano Ukienda round 5 ile round ya 6 si unaweza ukaskia kbsa Bao linatoka bt Hamna kitu. mfano mimi i always fake coz galz wanajua am the Master of Coitus interpt