Do Atheists Have No Reason to be Moral?

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
You claim that Mao, Pol Pot, and Stalin (Atheist mass murderers) did not act based on their beliefs of Atheism, but rather for political reasons and greed. Although, that is a very poor argument to begin with, since any Christian or Muslim could use that same argument to defend Hitler or Osama Bin Laden as simply killing for political reasons, there is no restraint in Atheistic beliefs. One can do whatever they feel if he/she is an Atheist. The same can't be said about Christians or Muslims. Say if Stalin or Pol Pot were born into the Abrahamic faiths, and followed their teachings properly, the chances of them committing the genocides they have would have dropped by 90%.

You can relate Atheism to the cavemen days, were people would kill each other since they had no guidance or source of righteousness.

Myth: Atheists Can't Teach Right & Wrong to Kids, Can't Raise Moral Children.

Are Atheists Poor Parents? Are Atheists Unable to Teach Morality?

Because most of them are gays, they don't know right from wrong.

Not at all. The atheist do not believe in God as an Entity ila they believe alot in themselves, their hability to chose what is wrong and what is right. The believe that there is a 'code' thatwe pass on from one generation to the next and that code is the guide to stable social life, to happiness etc.
They believe in the laws of nature, sciences, love etc. they believe in somethings... just not in God.

Not at all. The atheist do not believe in God as an Entity ila they believe alot in themselves, their hability to chose what is wrong and what is right. The believe that there is a 'code' thatwe pass on from one generation to the next and that code is the guide to stable social life, to happiness etc.
They believe in the laws of nature, sciences, love etc. they believe in somethings... just not in God.

I can see that stable social life from Adolf Hitler.

They believe in love.

Is there "LOVE" in atheism? Just read the book of dawkins' "God's delusion' and show me some love. The hate that is in that book is more conspicuous than the evil of Al Shabab.

Is there "LOVE" in atheism? Just read the book of dawkins' "God's delusion' and show me some love. The hate that is in that book is more conspicuous than the evil of Al Shabab.
Well, The thing about atheists is they don't believe in a signel book. Everybody is free to believe in what he wants and that alone undermines the hability for any of them to come with a paradigm in which the others should believe. So 'God's delusion' (which I have never read binafsi) is merely Dawkins view. I have come across few atheist and in the beginnings I was trying to convert them but with time I have learned to respect their views because they respect mine. Sijasema wote beleive in those things. Mr Dawkins might believe in hate, but the ones I know believe in respect of other opinions, which is not always the case with some 'God believers'.
Kabla sijatupiwa mawe ngoja niseme mapema: I believe in God.

You claim that Mao, Pol Pot, and Stalin (Atheist mass murderers) did not act based on their beliefs of Atheism, but rather for political reasons and greed. Although, that is a very poor argument to begin with, since any Christian or Muslim could use that same argument to defend Hitler or Osama Bin Laden as simply killing for political reasons, there is no restraint in Atheistic beliefs. One can do whatever they feel if he/she is an Atheist. The same can't be said about Christians or Muslims. Say if Stalin or Pol Pot were born into the Abrahamic faiths, and followed their teachings properly, the chances of them committing the genocides they have would have dropped by 90%.

You can relate Atheism to the cavemen days, were people would kill each other since they had no guidance or source of righteousness.

Myth: Atheists Can't Teach Right & Wrong to Kids, Can't Raise Moral Children.

Watu wenye imani na dini wameua watu wengi kuliko wasiokuwa na imani.
Jiulize ni watu wangapi wameuawa in the name of the Lord? Kwa kuchinjwa, kuchomwa wakiwa hai kuteswa kisa tu hawakubaliani na imani ya wenye imani.

Watu wenye imani na dini wameua watu wengi kuliko wasiokuwa na imani.
Jiulize ni watu wangapi wameuawa in the name of the Lord? Kwa kuchinjwa, kuchomwa wakiwa hai kuteswa kisa tu hawakubaliani na imani ya wenye imani.
Agano la kale lote limajaa mauaji kwa jina la huyo Mungu wao feki. Hadi mauaji ya watoto

Tatizo hapa ni lugha ya malkia

TRANSLATION to KISWAHILI.

Unadai kwamba Mao, Pol Pot, na Stalin (wauaji wa watu wasioamini Mungu) hawakutenda kulingana na imani yao ya Atheism, bali kwa sababu za kisiasa na uchoyo. Ingawa, hiyo ni hoja mbaya sana kwa kuanzia, kwa kuwa Mkristo au Mwislamu yeyote anaweza kutumia hoja hiyo hiyo kumtetea Hitler au Osama Bin Laden kuwa ni kuua tu kwa sababu za kisiasa, hakuna kizuizi katika imani za Atheist. Mtu anaweza kufanya chochote anachohisi ikiwa yeye ni Mkana Mungu. Vile vile haviwezi kusemwa kuhusu Wakristo au Waislamu. Sema ikiwa Stalin au Pol Pot wangezaliwa katika imani ya Ibrahimu, na kufuata mafundisho yao ipasavyo, nafasi ya wao kufanya mauaji ya kimbari waliyo nayo ingepungua kwa 90%.

Unaweza kuhusisha Ukana Mungu na siku za watu wa mapangoni, lau watu wangeuana wao kwa wao kwa vile hawakuwa na mwongozo au chanzo cha haki.

Hadithi: Wasioamini Mungu Hawawezi Kufundisha Haki na Mabaya kwa Watoto, Hawawezi Kulea Watoto Wenye Maadili.

Je, Wasioamini Mungu ni Wazazi Maskini? Je, Wasioamini Mungu Hawawezi Kufundisha Maadili?

Back
Top Bottom