Divorce court continues..........

kimatire

JF-Expert Member
Nov 27, 2008

A man and his wife are in court getting a divorce.The problem was who should get custody of the child.

The wife jumped up and said, "Your Honour. I brought the child into this world with pain and labour. She should be in my custody."

The judge turns to the husband and says, "What do you have to say in your defence?"

The man sat for a while contemplating...then slowly rose. "Your Honour, if I put my ATM card into a cash dispensing machine and the cash comes out...whose cash is it?...The machine's or mine?"

A man and his wife are in court getting a divorce.The problem was who should get custody of the child.

The wife jumped up and said, "Your Honour. I brought the child into this world with pain and labour. She should be in my custody."

The judge turns to the husband and says, "What do you have to say in your defence?"

The man sat for a while contemplating...then slowly rose. "Your Honour, if I put my ATM card into a cash dispensing machine and the cash comes out...whose cash is it?...The machine's or mine?"

Women are not machines, but the answer to this joke is - If the machine is not working properly, obviously you wont get the money. It is the machine that does all the calculations, and you just wait to pick the money? It is not fair.

Back
Top Bottom