Diplomatic Tensions Erupt Between Kenya and Sudan

wanataka kutumia janja ya nyani kumdaka. hahahaaa...!! walikosea. wangemuita halafu ndo watangaze kumkamata akiwa nchini mwao.

Hawa wakenya wanatumiwa sana na wamarekani/magharibi. Ni vibaraka nambari wani Afrika Mashariki. Ngoja huyo dikteta Bashir keshawashtukia na nadhani sasa Bashir amepata sababu ya kuwasaidia magaidi wa al-Shabaab ili awasambaratishe wakenya mpaka wakajifiche kwenye misitu ya Ngong!

You are a crazy lot!! The court ruling came as a result of a petition made by the International Commission on Jurists(ICJ) demanding the judicial arm of govt to force the executive arm and other state organs to enforce the arrest warrant on Bashir issued by the ICC on all member states to arrest Bashir should he step in any of the ICC member states..and the court ruled in favor of ICJ,because Kenya is a signatory of the Rome statute.
Sudan issued a statement saying it was protesting against the N.G.O not the Kenyan govt! get your facts right before you comment on anything about Kenya since its your major obsession.We are still involved in mediating the comprehensive peace agreement between Sudan and South Sudan..we cannot be reliable mediators if we are in any disagreement with either of them!.We are at a very critical stage due to the current tension between the north and the south concerning the oil rich Abyei region and south kodafan...
Remember the Comprehensive Peace Agreement is our project and South Sudan our baby we cannot jeopardize the negotiations coz of an NGO and over reaction of Khartoum! and the judge also did erred because the IGAD and AU clearly stated it's position on Al Bashir..If there was any tension between Kenya and Sudan, Kenya would not have supported Sudan's application to enter EAC! This is just a temporary situation according to Sudan.

Hawa wakenya wanatumiwa sana na wamarekani/magharibi. Ni vibaraka nambari wani Afrika Mashariki. Ngoja huyo dikteta Bashir keshawashtukia na nadhani sasa Bashir amepata sababu ya kuwasaidia magaidi wa al-Shabaab ili awasambaratishe wakenya mpaka wakajifiche kwenye misitu ya Ngong!

mnashinda mkilalamika eti sababu Kenya yatumiwa sana na "the west" bila kujiangalia wenyewe. Hapa Afrika Mashariki, hakuna nchi inayotegemea "the west" kama TZ. 45% ya bajeti ya Tanzania inalipiwa na western countries ilhali ya Kenya ni 10%. Msije mkalalamika sana about the west because you are sounding like the proverbial dog that bites the hand that feeds him!

"Kenya is a constitutional democracy with a new constitution to boot. In a democracy, there are three branches of government which are equal and independent. The legislative body legislates, the executive branch executes the laws and the Judiciary interprets the law. The executive branch cannot tell the judiciary on how to interpret the law. Once the law has been interpreted by a lower court, the executive branch only has the option of appealing the decision to a higher court but once the highest court rules, that is the final decision and the executive branch has no option but to follow the law."

This issue actually demonstrates yet again how Kenya is on the right path with regard to democracy...never again will the executive dictate to other branches of government or to Kenyans at large. Instead of indulging in your usual schadenfreude (although yours is a unique one because it celebrates others successes thinking they are failures) you guys should be taking notes.

This is how a democracy works!

"Kenya is a constitutional democracy with a new constitution to boot. In a democracy, there are three branches of government which are equal and independent. The legislative body legislates, the executive branch executes the laws and the Judiciary interprets the law. The executive branch cannot tell the judiciary on how to interpret the law. Once the law has been interpreted by a lower court, the executive branch only has the option of appealing the decision to a higher court but once the highest court rules, that is the final decision and the executive branch has no option but to follow the law."

This issue actually demonstrates yet again how Kenya is on the right path with regard to democracy...never again will the executive dictate to other branches of government or to Kenyans at large. Instead of indulging in your usual schadenfreude (although yours is a unique one because it celebrates others successes thinking they are failures) you guys should be taking notes.

This is how a democracy works!
My friend, the day you have a Jaluo or muslim president in your country is the day you can start to talk about democracy in Kenya. Don't fool yourself. Kenya has a long way to go when it comes to democracy (unless you do not know what democracy means). In Africa, when the push comes to shove a constitution is just a piece of paper. No wonder the constitution was bypassed recently when the country declared war against al-Shabaab!

My friend, the day you have a Jaluo or muslim president in your country is the day you can start to talk about democracy in Kenya. Don't fool yourself. Kenya has a long way to go when it comes to democracy (unless you do not know what democracy means). In Africa, when the push comes to shove a constitution just a piece of paper. No wonder the constitution was bypassed recently when the country declared war against al-Shabaab!

I imagine that you think you've come up with a powerful riposte to what I said but i'm reading what you wrote and I wonder what the relationship between it and my comment is...it doesn't matter whether Kenya never elects a "jaluo" president, the point here is, whoever the president happens to be, the executive branch of government can no longer dictate to Kenyans as was the case in the past. And yes, we do know that we have a long way to go and we are still struggling to improve our governance...but I think that, in general terms, we are on the right track. How goes the struggle in your neck of the woods? Any progress?

P.S. I don't see any European country electing a muslim or a black person to power in our lifetime, is it your contention then that there is no democracy in the EU? What a weak argument!

I imagine that you think you've come up with a powerful riposte to what I said but i'm reading what you wrote and I wonder what the relationship between it and my comment is...it doesn't matter whether Kenya never elects a "jaluo" president, the point here is, whoever the president happens to be, the executive branch of government can no longer dictate to Kenyans as was the case in the past. And yes, we do know that we have a long way to go and we are still struggling to improve our governance...but I think that, in general terms, we are on the right track. How goes the struggle in your neck of the woods? Any progress?

P.S. I don't see any European country electing a muslim or a black person to power in our lifetime, is it your contention then that there is no democracy in the EU? What a weak argument!
What about the constitution being sidestepped when the country declared war against al-Shabaab? Don't compare Kenya to EU, please!

This is whole truth..

Kenya ni agent wa USA (wanapewa silaha) vs Alshabab ni agent wa USA (wanapewa silaha)

Why?: war is big business after all anakufa mwafrica..
stuka

Kenya nao wanawasikiliza mashoga wao khe khe kheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hao wahisani wanaochangia budget yetu si ndio hao hao. Tusiwasakame Kenya wakati wenyewe sisi wabongo tunategemea misaada toka kwa hao mashoga. Na kila kukicha applications za visa kwenye balozi za hao mashoga haziishi. Baniani mbaya....................

KENYA IMEKUWA IKINUFAIKA SANA KUFANYA BIASHARA NA SUDAN. SUDAN IMEKUWA MNUNUZI MKUBWA WA CHAI NA KAHAWA YA KENYA KWA MIAKA MINGI NA WAFANYABIASHARA WENGI WA KENYA WAMEWEKEZA SUDAN. HIVYO KUITIKIA WITO WA MAHAKAMA WA KUITAKA NCHI HIYO KUMKAMATA RAIS EL BASHIR KUNGEIATHIRI ZAIDI KENYA KWA KUWEKEWA VIKWAZO NA SUDAN. NDIYO MAANA SERIKALI YA NCHI HIYO IMEAMUA KUTOTEKELEZA AMRI YA MAHAKAMA.
Sudan drops plan to kick out envoy *- Africa*|nation.co.ke

Wakenya waramba kiatu cha Al Bashir

bashir.jpg Rais dikteta Omar al-Bashir (kati) tarehe 27 Augusti mwaka jana alipohudhuria uzinduzi wa katiba mpya ya Kenya kwenye Uhuru Park, Nairobi. Picha: Kabrasha/Nation Media
By Askari Kanzu 04.12.2011
Street Journalism

*Mkiendelea kutishia kunikamata mtakiona cha moto, Bashir awaambia wakenya
*Serikali ya Kenya yatuma ujumbe mzito Khartoum kumbembeleza
*Bashir awapa wakenya wiki mbili
*Serikali ya Kenya yajiweka sawa kukiuka katiba

Licha ya kutamba na katiba mpya (bora kuliko katiba yeyote duniani, kwa maoni yao) wakenya wamejikuta wakiramba kiatu cha Fildi Masha Omar al-Bashir wa Sudan kwa kukubali matakwa ya dikteta huyo ngangari. Al Bashir ameipa serikali ya Kenya wiki mbili kutengua uamuzi wa mahakama unaoitaka serikali imkamate Bashir pindi atakapotia mguu nchini Kenya. La sivyo wakenya watakiona cha mtema kuni kilichomnyoa kanga manyoya ya shingoni, Bashir ametishia. Bashir anatafutwa na ICC ya Ocampo kujibu mashataka dhidi ya mauaji ya kimbari yaliyofanyika jimboni Darfur.

Kitendo cha serikali ya Kenya kuingilia uamuzi wa mahakama kinakiuka misingi ya ugawanyiko wa mihimili mitatu ya dola ambayo ndio uti wa mgongo wa mfumo wa demokrasia; yaani serikali, bunge na mahakama.

Kumekuwa na majigambo yaliyovuka mpaka hapa jamvini toka kwa wanajamvi wa kikenya kwamba Kenya ni nchi ya asali na maziwa na pia yenye demokrasia tukuka barani Afrika. Cha ajabu ni kwamba hivi sasa serikali ya Kenya imeshamualika Bashir nchini (kinyume cha maamuzi ya mahakama) na hivi juzi ilituma mawaziri wake wawili kumbembeleza dikteta al-Bashir asitimize tishio lake.

Hawa majirani wanazidi kuchemsha!

Kwa habari kina bofya hapa (kiingereza)

Back
Top Bottom