Diaspora inawezaje kuisaidia nchi?

Yor signature reads "CHANGES BEGINS WITH YOU", I thought this is another way of saying we should not wait for other people to bring change, I am suprised that you dont believe in this! Once a former US President J.F Kennedy said "ask not what America will do for you, but what You will do for America" On the contrary I can see that you are asking Tanzania to do something for you, but you are not ready to do anything for Tanzania, what a pity.

I agree that you a free individual, certainly we are all free individual but there are social responsibilties which we as citizens feel obliged to attend to. Sina hakika kama Tanzania haijakusaidia kabisa, if you serach your heart carefully, you will find that TZ has hepled you in one way or another and probably it is still helping you.

Mungu Ibariki Tanzania.

Nadhani ninyi mmeshindwa kuchora a dividing line between my civil duties and my personal survival duties! I dont go to work for my country, I work for the well being of myself and those who depend on me. Therefore the income i derive is mine, and not Tz. Which means i am not obligated to invest any part of it in Tz. Lini mtaacha kufikiria kijamaa?

1. Tuongelee signature yangu...Change begins with You. In previous posts, i have illustrated the difference btwn change and development! Kwa hiyo my signature has no relation to the contents of this discussion. Pili, kama mnang'ang'ania development ni change, the question becomes as a prudent, risk averse investor, do i really want to invest in Tz? What change will i be instigating by taking that risk? Investing and change are two different things. Investors dont invest to bring change, but they invest to make profit. Development occuring as a result of investing is not the primary focus of an investor. It might be the outcome wanted by the govt, but not the investor. Kwa hiyo i dont believe i have said anything contradicting with my signature.

2. "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" - ngojea nikupe context nzima ya hii quotation:

"In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shank from this responsibility - I welcome it. I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavour will light our country and all who serve it -- and the glow from that fire can truly light the world.

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man."

As you may have noted, he was not encouraging Americans to invest in their own country but to bundle together during the Cold War! Anyway, u may argue that the phrase is applicable under many circumstances, such as developing your country. Before country, I am. There is no country without its people. Therefore i believe before a country (through its leaders) can make such a statement, it has to show what it offers to the people! Kwa mfano, baba hawezi kumwambia mtoto amka uchangie kulisha familia, wakati yeye (baba) amelala! It's a two-way relationship. Kennedy could afford to make such a statement, due to what the govt had offered its people in the past, and its pledge to continuing offering that same protecting, etc. Hakuna rais wa Tz anayeweza kusema haya maana Tz haijampa Mtz yeyote maisha bora! You only give where you have received! Kwangu mimi sijapokea chochote na kwa dalili zote, zinaonyesha sitapokea chochote tukiendelea na Ufisadi uliopo. Kwa hiyo sina incentive yeyote mh.

Back
Top Bottom