Deposed Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak has lapsed into a coma

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
17 July 2011 Last updated at 13:15 ET [h=3]Share this page[/h]

[h=1]Egypt's Hosni Mubarak 'in a coma' in Sharm el-Sheikh[/h]
_51606573_fa1d16c0-9c6c-4f82-b0b8-ab66ddd94f78.jpg

Deposed Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak has lapsed into a coma, his lawyer says.
He has been receiving treatment in a hospital in the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh since he was ousted earlier this year following weeks of protests.
Mr Mubarak, along with other members of his family, is facing charges relating to his 30 years in office.

Egypt's former President Hosni Mubarak, who was ousted in February and who has been detained in a hospital in the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, has fallen into a coma, his lawyer said on Sunday.
"I was informed about the sudden deterioration in Mubarak's health and I am now on my way to Sharm el-Sheikh. All that I know so far is that the president is a full coma," Mubarak's lawyer Farid el-Deeb told Reuters. He did not give more details.

My take: Haya ndiyo matatizo ya kung'ang'ania madaraka mpaka unatolewa kwa nguvu ya umma. Siku CCM wakitolewa kwa nguvu ya umma wengi watapoteza maisha kwa mshituko. Ni vizuri wakaanza kujiozesha kushindwa kwa kuachia will of the people thru ballot boxes. Wasisubiri kuja kupata depression ya kutolewa kwa nguvu. Yule mwingine wa Yemen naye pamoja na kuungua 70% ya mwili bado anajiita rais tu.

BBC News - Egypt's Hosni Mubarak 'in a coma' in Sharm el-Sheikh

Deposed Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak has lapsed into a coma, his lawyer says.

He has been receiving treatment in a hospital in the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh since he was ousted in February following weeks of protests.

However, a medical official at the hospital denied the report and said his condition was stable.

Mr Mubarak, 83, along with other family members, is facing criminal charges relating to his 30 years in office.
He is being held under arrest in the hospital.

"I was informed about the sudden deterioration in Mubarak's health and I am now on my way to Sharm el-Sheikh," Mr Mubarak's lawyer, Farid el-Deeb, told Reuters news agency.

"All that I know so far is that t

Hosni Mubarak's lead doctor has denied claims that the deposed Egyptian president has suffered a stroke or fallen into a coma.
Dr Assem Azzam said he had suffered a bout of low blood pressure, and was in stable condition.
Mr Mubarak has been receiving treatment in a hospital in Sharm el-Sheikh since he was ousted in February.
He is being held on charges of corruption and ordering the killings of protesters during Egypt's uprising.
Mr Mubarak is due to go on trial on 3 August.
"I checked on him. He is in stable condition. What happened is he got a little dizzy because his blood pressure was low. The doctors are dealing with that," said Dr Azzam. "It is only hypotension, not a coma."

BBC News

Hizi zote ni mbinu za kukwepa kuingia mahakamani...jama yuko poa 2, ila pressure inapanda, pressure inashuka....Watakufa wengi karne hii sanasana hapa Afrika. Yule wa Yemen ndio kiboko, mshikaji hawezi hata kugeuza shingo lakini bado mbishi kama nini...kweli mazoea mabaya...miaka 30 madarakani sio mchezo..ni umri wa mtu mzima eti...

Back
Top Bottom