Demokrasia makazini, ushirishaji wafanyakazi na uzembe wa wafanyakazi

Mtazamaji

JF-Expert Member
Feb 29, 2008
Naamin una watumishi wengi wa umma hawapendi mambo fulani yanavyokwenda au yanavyopelekeshwa. lakini tatizo linakuja ushirikishwaji wa fanyakazi nao ni finyu. Serikali inajiweka kwenye Risk kubwa sabbau hakuna ushirikishaji wa wadau hasa wafnyakazi katika ngazi mbali mbali .

Hapa chini ni nakala ya barua iliyovuja ya mfanyakazi wa RIM inayotengenza Blackberry kwa mkuu wake kuhusu nini anaona kina tatizo na nini kifanyike. Barua hiyo inaweza kuwa na fundisho kwa viongozi wa UTUMISHi, HR na hata sisi wafayakazi popote tunapofanya kazi.

Kumbe hata mashirikia yenye mafanikio duniani yaweza kuwa na matatizo lakini tunaona wenzetu wana uwezo wa kuthubutu kuyaeleza.

"I have lost confidence. While I hide it at work, my passion has been sapped. I know I am not alone..."

Written by "A RIM Employee" an internal "open letter" written by a "senior RIM executive" was published by Boy Genius Report and offers a stinging analysis of the company.

The letter contains a brutally honesty opening, followed by a list of suggestions. A shortened version reads:
To the RIM Senior Management Team:
I have lost confidence.
While I hide it at work, my passion has been sapped. I know I am not alone - the sentiment is widespread and it includes people within your own teams.

Mike [Lazaridis, co-CEO,] and Jim [Basillie, co-CEO,], please take the time to really absorb and digest the content of this letter because it reflects the feeling across a huge percentage of your employee base. You have many smart employees, many that have great ideas for the future, but unfortunately the culture at RIM does not allow us to speak openly without having to worry about the career-limiting effects.

Before I get into the meat of the matter, I will say I am not part of a large group of bitter employees wishing to embarrass us. Rather, I believe these points need to be heard and I desperately want RIM to regain its position as a successful industry leader. Our carriers, distributors, alliance partners, enterprise customers, and our loyal end users all want the same thing… for BlackBerry to once again be leading the pack.
We are in the middle of major "transition" and things have never been more chaotic. Almost every project is falling further and further behind schedule at a time when we absolutely must deliver great, solid products on time. We urge you to make bold decisions about our organisational structure, about our culture and most importantly our products.
While we anxiously wait to see the details of the streamlining plan, here are some suggestions:

1) Focus on the End User experience
2) Recruit Senior SW Leaders & enable decision-making
3) Cut projects to the bone.
4) Developers, not Carriers can now make or break us
Developing for BlackBerry is painful, and despite what you've been told, things haven't really changed that much since Jamie Murai's letter. Our SDK / development platform is like a rundown 1990′s Ford Explorer. Then there's Apple, which has a shiny new BMW M3… just such a pleasure to drive. Developers want and need quality tools
5) Need for serious marketing punch to create end user desire

25 million iPad users don't care that it doesn't have Flash or true multitasking, so why make that a focus in our campaigns? I'll answer that for you: it's because that's all that differentiates our products and its lazy marketing. I've never seen someone buy product B because it has something product A doesn't have. People buy product B because they want and lust after product B.

Also an important note regarding our marketing: a product's technical superiority does not equal desire, and therefore sales… How many Linux laptops are getting sold? How did Betamax go? My mother wants an iPad and iPhone because it is simple and appeals to her. Powerful multitasking doesn't.
6) No Accountability – Canadians are too nice
7) The press and analysts are pissing you off. Don't snap. Now is the time for humility with a dash of paranoia.
8) Democratise. Engage and interact with your employees - please!

....... Source DailyTech - RIM Exec.'s Stinging Open Letter Leaks, RIM Fires Back

Changamoto
I. Je Ni watumishi wangapi wa umma wamewai kuandika personnalu auannnonmimouslybarua kwa watendaji wao kuhusu uboreshaji wautedaji kazi .
II. Inanikera sana ukisikia baadhi ya wafanyakazi wakifika bar unasikia wakikosoa boss wao lakini wakifika makazini ni watu wa ndio mzee na hawajawai kuandika official paper/ dokezo hata moja. Tena watu hawa ni gradute. How come umemmaliza chuo Kikuu unafanya kazi hujawai kuandika officialy pendekeo hata moja. Si lazima liwe la kukosoa .......

Nawasilisha kwa mjadala

Niliwahi kuandika nikaharibu uhusiano na mkurugenzi wangu, alikuwa hanijui siku tulipo kutana akasema "wewe ndio X ahha sawa nimefurahi kukufahamu" kimsingi hakuwa amefurahi aliona kama anafundishwa kazi na kijana thanks god alishastaafu

Niliwahi kuandika nikaharibu uhusiano na mkurugenzi wangu, alikuwa hanijui siku tulipo kutana akasema "wewe ndio X ahha sawa nimefurahi kukufahamu" kimsingi hakuwa amefurahi aliona kama anafundishwa kazi na kijana thanks god alishastaafu

Nadhani hiyo ndio part inafanya UTUMISHI wa umma na kwenye kwenye mashirika mengine na kampuni kuwa ku under perfom

Mimi nina experince . Tuliaminishwa na wafanyakazi kuwa hakuna unachoweza kushauri kikafanyiwa kazi but once nilijaribu nikashangaa na kuwa spised ile picha niliyoambiwa kuhusu mkuu ni tofauti na response. Japo hakulifanyia kazi wala kujibiwa alinimbia kwa mdomo ushuri wako ni mzuri jpo hatuwezi kuufanyia kazi.......

the good thing bora ujaribu upate bad response kuliko ku assuume tu.

Cheki Wahusika na viongozi wa RIM walivyojibu.

An "Open Letter" to RIM's senior management was published anonymously on the web today and it was attributed to an unnamed person described as a ‘high level employee". It is obviously difficult to address anonymous commentary and it is particularly difficult to believe that a "high level employee" in good standing with the company would choose to anonymously publish a letter on the web rather than engage their fellow executives in a constructive manner, but regardless of whether the letter is real, fake, exaggerated or written with ulterior motivations, it is fair to say that the senior management team at RIM is nonetheless fully aware of and aggressively addressing both the company's challenges and its opportunities.

RIM recently confirmed that it is nearing the end of a major business and technology transition. Although this transition has taken longer than anticipated, there is much excitement and optimism within the company about the new products that are lined up for the coming months. There is a fundamental business reality however that following an extended period of hyper growth (during which RIM nearly quadrupled in size over the past 5 years alone), it has become necessary for the company to streamline its operations in order to allow it to grow its business profitably while pursuing newer strategic opportunities. Again, RIM's management team takes these challenges seriously and is actively addressing the situation. The company is thankfully in a solid business and financial position to tackle the opportunities ahead with a solid balance sheet (nearly $3 billion in cash and no debt), strong profitability (RIM's net income last quarter was $695 million) and substantial international growth (international revenue in Q1 grew 67% over the same quarter last year). In fact, while growth has slowed in the US, RIM still shipped 13.2 million BlackBerry smartphones last quarter (which is about 100 smartphones per minute, 24 hours per day) and RIM is more committed than ever to serving its loyal customers and partners around the world.

hapa kuna maswali ya kujiuliza .Kwa nini
  • shirikika au taasisi ipalilie mazingira ambayo mpaka watu wanaanza ku likisha vitu nje ya mfumo wa kiofisi
  • wafanyaazi wengi wanaogopa kutoa ushauri wa kurekebisha mambo na wansubiri tu kuambiwa nini cha kkufanya?

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom