DEBATE... Debate...

point of acadushment mr speaker sir, the motion seems flabbergasting and ogwash at the same time. So I suppose we spare the debate and postpone till next time we meet and sinse most of students are waiting for disco I think we are not to deny that right to them. Thank you

point of acadushment mr speaker sir, the motion seems flabbergasting and ogwash at the same time. So I suppose we spare the debate and postpone till next time we meet and sinse most of students are waiting for disco I think we are not to deny that right to them. Thank you

Really?! Point of acadushment..!? I kinda learned a new word today.. What a vocabulary!

Sorry Mtalingolo, point of correction! What if the title will be changed and read "BEING SINGLE IS BETTER THAN BEING MARRIED".
Someone may correct me even more than I did, thank you mr. chairperson.

I agree with you..

Sorry are you opposing or proposing

Ok Bagah let's wait, people will visit this place after caming back from their working place..

Mtally um telling you no body is at work ryt now...go and see the VIEWS...45,665 people have viewed this post...the prob is wat to write...you know what um saying....hahahahahahahah!wazungu wachache humu JF!Lol