Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Dear mr queen..

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Possibles, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Possibles

Possibles JF-Expert Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Na hii ndio hotuba aliyoitoa Iddi Amin dada(The conquerer) kulee UK.
    "My Majesty,Mr Queen,Sir, Horrible ministers and members of parliament invested guests, ladies under gentlemen. I hereby thank you completely Mr Queen, Sir and also what he has done for me and my fellow Ugandan who came with me. We have really eaten so much and we are fed up completely.
    And also thank to you to keenly open up from all the windows so that all the plenty can come to lunch. But before I go back to my country with Entebbe plane from Entebbe airport of London, I wish to invitation you my Queen to become home at Uganda so that we can even revenge on you.
    You wi
    ll eat one full low and also fill up your stomach and walk difficult because of full stomach completely even if you want to rest at night. I will make sure that you sleep on top of me in the top stairs at my mansion completely so that you can enjoy the gravity of fresh air. But now I am sorry because I have to say all of you that I have made a short call on you, but next time I shall make a long call on you to the whole moon.
    Thank you very much to allow me to undress you completely before this extinguished ladies under gentlemen sir. Lastly but not list, I ask our band to play our international anthem of Republic of Uganda and also the British international anthem.
    Your majesty, sir I thank you from the bottom of my heart and from the bottom of all Uganda with these few words, thank you sir.":yo:

2. Preta

Preta JF-Expert Member

Oct 1, 2012
    teh teh teh tih tih tih......

3. Baba V

Baba V JF-Expert Member

Oct 1, 2012
    kuna ile nyingine anayosema thank you very difficult!

4. mtamanyali

mtamanyali JF-Expert Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Ha ha ha ha ha nimecheka ofisini peke yangu kama chizi

5. E

Edo JF-Expert Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Halafu yule mpambe wake Idris alikuwa anamsifia kwa sifa sio zake Prof DR field Marshal Idd ... BA, Msc etc, sijui yupo hai Idris???

6. M

MTENDAHAKI JF-Expert Member

Oct 1, 2012
    english kipaji (Masanja,2010)

7. Kertel

Kertel JF-Expert Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Ha
    ha
    ha
    ha
    ha