Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

deadlock circle

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by BIN BOR, Feb 17, 2011.

1. BIN BOR

BIN BOR JF-Expert Member

Feb 17, 2011
    Boss says to secretary: For a week we will go abroad, so make arrangements.

Secretary makes a call to Husband: For a week my boss and I will be going abroad, you look after yourself.

Husband makes a call to secret lover: My wife is going abroad for a week, so let's spend the week together.

Secret lover makes a call to small boy whom she is giving private tuition: I have work for a week, so you need not come for class.

Small boy makes a call to his grandfather: Grandpa, for a week I don't have class 'coz my teacher is busy. Let's spend the week together.

Grandpa (the 1st boss;) ) makes a call to his secretary: This week I am spending my time with my grandson. We cannot attend that meeting.

Secretary makes a call to her husband: This week my boss has some work, we cancelled our trip.

Husband makes a call to secret lover: We cannot spend this week together, my wife has cancelled her trip.

Secret lover makes a call to small boy whom she is giving private tuition: This week we will have class as usual.

Small boy makes a call to his grandfather: Grandpa, my teacher said this week I have to attend class. Sorry I can't give you company.

Grandpa makes a call to his secretary: Don't worry this week we will attend that meeting, so make arrangements

The secretary calls the husband..........

http://zejokes.blogspot.com/

2. M

Mkare JF-Expert Member

Feb 17, 2011
    Du! Kweli hiyo ni dreadlock cicle, on top of that ni mtandao wa ngono!