Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Dah!..ama kweli Dunia Hadaa-JAMAA AMEPATIKANA!

Discussion in 'Mahusiano, mapenzi, urafiki' started by Amoeba, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Amoeba

Amoeba JF-Expert Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Jameni,

Am currently going through a tough time. I had no idea how women felt like wearing thongs every day of the week.

You see, I was caught red handed by my live-in girlfriend of one and a half years. With a woman's underwear in the back seat of my car.

The b**ch forgot the thong after we finished.

Two Fridays ago, me and my buddies decided to go to a local joint for a drink after a hectic week. We normally do this once in a while just to keep the tradition. So we are in the club just talking over a couple of drinks when I notice a long time friend of mine (let's call her Missy) across the room with another lady, both enjoying some drinks. So I naturally walk over to them and said hello, and invite them to join our table.

Things went well, drinks, music and some dancing. Before we know it, it is one o'clock and time to head home. My friends could see that I was really close to Missy all night and they encouraged me to drive her home. One of the guys whispered to me that I could get lucky. They would take care of Missy's friend.

So I offered to drive Missy home. On the way, things got hot. Hands were everywhere on each others body. I was lucky I wasn't so drunk and there was no accident. Since she lives with her sister, we parked in some bushy area to do a good making out, and then we crowned it off with a good one in the back seat.

Then she hurried outside and disappeared into the night and into her apartment.

I went home and immediately hit the sack on the sofa. I did not want to wake up my girlfriend at that hour smelling like I just came out of the night shift at Kenya Breweries.

At 9AM Saturday, a high harsh voice and a shake woke me out of my sofa slumber. My girl had gone to look for some papers in my car when she found Missy's underwear in the back seat! "Explain this!!" is all I could hear I as I tried to clear the sleep cobwebs and think of something to say fast.

An idea flashed through my mind, and I said it. I told her that I have to be honest, that I have a fetish about women's underwear and I wear them once in a while. Of course I did not expect her to buy that. She hit the roof, but I insisted I was the one who was wearing that underwear and removed it before getting home so she would not find out. She went upstairs and locked herself in the the rest of the day.

Am sure she knows I banged a chick in my car. Either that, or she thinks I gave a ride to one of my friends who banged a chick there instead, and that is what probably makes it easier for her to swallow, I guess.

I thank God she was so disgusted to even smell the thong to see if she could pick up a woman's scent. She just threw it in the trash can and I recovered and disposed of it.

That night, things cooled of that night after an hour's round of discussion, where I stuck to my story.

I thought I was off the hook, but I had no idea what awaited me on Monday. When the day came, I got a pile of old thongs placed inside my underwear drawer.

Since then, every morning for the past week, she makes me wear her old thongs and go to work in them. It's now driving me crazy. I have to pretend that am liking it and thank her for accepting my fetish and forgiving me for not telling her about it earlier. She says I will have to do it for a month, then she will do all she can to make sure I never wear a woman's underwear again.

Am not sure if I will be booted after "my punishment", but as it stands, my conjugal rights have been suspended indefinitely.

Guys, pray for me, and if you see me walking funny, it's the thong that is tearing my ass apart by riding so high up there.

2. fxb

fxb Senior Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Mmh makubwa... umenichekesha umekuwa beckam weye?

3. GY

GY JF-Expert Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sredi za sikuizi balaa

4. Kitukizuri

Kitukizuri Member

Jul 21, 2011
    nice novel.!

5. Preta

Preta JF-Expert Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Namhitaji Saharavoice hapa........na EasyMutant........

6. Makedha

Makedha Senior Member

Jul 21, 2011
    So you just, like, cheated on your girlfriend? And now you're talking about it on a public forum hoping for some sympathy?
    Nuh-uh. You definitely ain't getting any prayers from me. It's not like you don't deserve the torture your butt is going through.

7. T

Tofty JF-Expert Member

Jul 21, 2011
    dah JF home of gr8 thinkers!

8. TIMING

TIMING JF-Expert Member

Jul 21, 2011
    tatizo kizungu kigumu kweli aisee... Preta naomba fasiri ya hiyo story, inahusu misa ya kwanza au ya tatu?

9. BADILI TABIA

BADILI TABIA JF-Expert Member

Jul 21, 2011
    mmmh ulitumia zana kweli wewe?

10. Rejao

Rejao JF-Expert Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Huo muda wa zana uko wap? Unapiga tu dry

11. mchadema

mchadema JF-Expert Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Tehe tehe!Inabidi ikifika kipindi chake cha kwnda mwezini,akiweka pedi na wewe akuwekee pedi uonje flavour yake pia!

12. Magulumangu

Magulumangu JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2011
    yahusu ujio wa Tyson Tanzania...haina umaana sana kwetu mkuu

13. Magulumangu

Magulumangu JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Ajali kweli Africa zitakwisha kama kudrive ukiwa umelewa ndo hivi?

14. Chris_Mambo

Chris_Mambo JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Kama tatizo lako ni la ujana, inaelekea bado una kama miaka kumi hivi uachane nalo. Let's pray kuwa ukiwa umelewa uwe unakumbuka mpira ili tusikupoteze mkuu!

15. m

mja JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2011
    balaa kweli, tatizo uzinzi hauna adabu...

@ Amoeba: acha uzinzi, sasa u wear it , na ole wako akigunsua ulimdanganya, u r finished.
    halafu suppose amekuja huku akaona story hii na inafanana na yale yanayoteokea huko... what do u expect...???!!

16. King'asti

King'asti JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2011
    sio pedi, unajua 'tampon' weye? nampatia picha kwenye female tongs, afu kila siku! akirudia tena nakoma mie!

17. ndetichia

ndetichia JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2011
    kumbe uzi mwenyewe unahusu fumanizi daa kweli kikristu ni balaaa..

18. Tusker Bariiiidi

Tusker Bariiiidi JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Kweli kabisa Rejao... Hamna UKIMWI...Maneno ya watu...Watu wanaongea tu...

19. Amoeba

Amoeba JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Hahaa, si mimi wakuu, NI JAMAA! Mm nlishaacha kitambo mambo hayo bana namheshimu sana shemeji yenu. This guy is going crazy like hell, he is in 4 deep shit! Spati picha anapotembea inakuwaje-maana hiyo kitu imepita katikati ya ule mtandao wa.....! Lets pray for him jamani jampo aokoe jpo mahusiano bana!

20. Keren_Happuch

Keren_Happuch JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2011
    ............you feel so proud.........mmmmhhhhh!!!!!