Dada ukipata wakati soma kitabu hichi .

Genderi

Dec 26, 2011
books

Tupatie basi hata synopsis ndogo tujue what the book is all about.

[h=3]Abstract:[/h]
For more than 20 years, Betty Dodson has been dedicated to taking the shame out of masturbation, showing it to be a healthy form of sexual expression. With warmth and intelligence, and informative line drawings, Dodson explains how anyone can learn to fully enjoy the pleasures of self-love, pointing out that masturbation is still the safest sex.

Source: Sex for one : the joy of selfloving (Book, 1996) [WorldCat.org]

• Thanks
Reactions: JS
Abstract:

For more than 20 years, Betty Dodson has been dedicated to taking the shame out of masturbation, showing it to be a healthy form of sexual expression. With warmth and intelligence, and informative line drawings, Dodson explains how anyone can learn to fully enjoy the pleasures of self-love, pointing out that masturbation is still the safest sex.

I knew it!

Abstract:

Inachukuwa muda gani kutoka hatuwa moja hadi nyengine? Nangojea picha kamili au angalau kuondosha mtandio!

Cristi rated it
red_star_5_of_5.png
I feel that Dodson's book is a great read for beginner and expert alike. Its more than just a manual, it gives one insight on her own voyage to a "cunt positive" lifestyle and provides a bit of history too. The pictures are also fabulous, providing one with exquisite examples and ideas.

After reading the book and trying out some of her advice I must say that I feel 50x more comfortable with myself.

LOVE the book!

Blackbook rated it
red_star_5_of_5.png
Shelves: erotica, old-friends, old-read

Found my old copy of this book next to my daughter's bed. Wow, I can't tell if I feel proud, like I did my job- or horrified. She is 18 and well, it could have been Lora Leigh...

·

Knew what? You knew what? lolest
Mi nimegonga google, nikaona abstract, nikawaletea Neema na JS.
Wewe umekuja kufanya nini huku sehemu ya wakina dada?

Mwaya Mwali achana na NN sijui anafanya nini huku kwa wanawake...ile msemo mtu kuingia choo cha kike una-apply sana hapa kwa NN

Hahahahahaha, yani...nimeishiwa maneno,
imebidi tu nicheke. Lapsus Kalami mkuu...

Dudu ya EMT umeipenda, ya Smile nayo umeipenda.....you are too dudu intoxicated Mwali!

Ndo maana unajikuta tu unaiandika bila hata kujua.

Dudu ya EMT umeipenda, ya Smile nayo umeipenda.....you are too dudu intoxicated Mwali!

Ndo maana unajikuta tu unaiandika bila hata kujua.
Kha!
Dudu ya EMT nimeiona wapi mimi? Au unazungumzia yule puppy?
Mbona tulikua wengi ku-bid? umeniona mimi tu? It's just a puppy!
Smile anaumwa yule, usiendekeza vyake. She is just crazy! (No offence Hun!)