Dad at 13?!....Jamani Dunia Imeisha

Bibie

Jan 29, 2009
A THIRTEEN-year-old boy has become a father with his 15-year-old girlfriend but isn't sure how they will cope financially, because he doesn't know what the word means.

British boy-dad Alfie Patten yesterday admitted he does not know how much nappies cost — but said: “I think it’s a lot.”

Baby-faced Alfie, who is 13 but looks more like eight, became a father four days ago when his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman gave birth to Maisie Roxanne, The Sun reports.

He told how he and Chantelle, 15, decided against an abortion after discovering she was pregnant.

When asked how he is going to cope financially, Alfie replied, bemused, "What's financially?"

The shy boy, whose voice has not yet broken, said: “I thought it would be good to have a baby.

“I didn’t think about how we would afford it. I don’t really get pocket money.”

“When my mum found out, I thought I was going to get in trouble. We wanted to have the baby but were worried how people would react.

“I didn’t know what it would be like to be a dad. I will be good, though, and care for it.”

His father Dennis Patten, 45, said: “He could have shrugged his shoulders and sat at home on his Playstation. But he has been at the hospital every day.”

Maisie was conceived after Chantelle and Alfie — just 12 at the time — had a single night of unprotected sex.

See the baby-faced dad and see video of him talking about the child at The Sun.

ha ha ha I was certain that women right from 8th years can be matured to conceive, but sure is surprising a boy at 13 years being able to fertilize. Sure by then when I was 13 I knew nothing and knew nothing about girlfriend. Anyway the world is changing even men are maturing early nowadays.

opaque-albums-op-pics-picture346-babydad.jpg

A THIRTEEN-year-old boy has become a father with his 15-year-old girlfriend but isn't sure how they will cope financially, because he doesn't know what the word means.

Mimi imenishangaza, na nitafurahi kama mtu atanielezea hapa kisayansi umri wa chini wa mvulana kuwezesha msichana apate mimba ni miaka mingapi, ukizingatia kwamba huyo mtoto wa kiume alikuwa na miaka 12 wakati anakutana kimwili na huyo msichana.

Huyu msichana anaonekana guberi kabisa na siamini kama hako kadogo ndo 'kalimkata utepe', atakuwa lazima ameshazungusha kwa njemba nyingine na labda kuna uwezekano huyo dogo kabambikwa hiyo mimba kumspare mtu jela. Ningekuwa mzazi wa haka kavulana ningeua mtu hakyanani, imagine kama mtoto wa kike ndiye angekuwa na umri mdogo jinsi ambavyo kila mtu angepiga kelele!

...aaaaaaaaaarrrrggghh :D, na sisi "waswahili" kwa kutia chumvi, kila kitu dunia Imekwisha! dunia bado mbichi kabisa hii...

Lina Medina wa PERU ndiye anayeshikilia rekodi mpaka sasa ya kuwa msichana mdogo kuliko wote kuzalishwa akiwa na umri mdogo, ...she was just 5yrs and 7months...

source; Lina Medina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Du haka kajamaa kweli kalikwea huyu demu? Ni hatari sana kadume haka. Du,,,, naishiwa na maneno ya kusema kuhusu hawa watoto wa siku hizi. Si sisi tulikuwa tunaambiwa mama ameenda kununua mtoto ama kadondoshwa na ndege! Siku hizi mtoto wa miaka mitatu anajua mimba na mama anazaa!

Du haka kajamaa kweli kalikwea huyu demu? Ni hatari sana kadume haka. Du,,,, naishiwa na maneno ya kusema kuhusu hawa watoto wa siku hizi. Si sisi tulikuwa tunaambiwa mama ameenda kununua mtoto ama kadondoshwa na ndege! Siku hizi mtoto wa miaka mitatu anajua mimba na mama anazaa!

Waingereza wanavuna walichopanda, naamini kabisa haya ni matokeo ya somo lao la 'sex education' ambalo linatolewa mashuleni kwa watoto wenye umri mdogo, most of them are keen and cant wait to experiment what they are taught, si ni kawaida jamani kufanya practical baada ya theory?

Waingereza wanavuna walichopanda, naamini kabisa haya ni matokeo ya somo lao la 'sex education' ambalo linatolewa mashuleni kwa watoto wenye umri mdogo, most of them are keen and cant wait to experiment what they are taught, si ni kawaida jamani kufanya practical baada ya theory?

For sure hii practical baada ya theory. Maana hata hakajafundishwa costs za nepi maana hakajui. Ndo madhara haya.

Am so glad wamedemand dna ya mtoto and then after that tutaona nini matokeo yake.

Lakini habari zingine za leo zinasema kwamba baadhi ya njemba/vijana wawili wengine wamedai kwamba walifanya nae tendo la ndoa binti huyu.Katika kipindi hicho hicho na wamedai kwamba wanataka DNA test ifanyike ili ukweli ujulikane nini ni mzazi halisi wa mtoto huyu na sio Denis kupata umaharufu kutokana na hii story

Naona Mama wa huyu kijana amepata bingo kwa kuuza habari za kijana wake kwa the Sun paper na sasa kasheshe baba wa kijana nae anataka mgao wake.

Parents of 13-year-old father Alfie embroiled in tawdry battle to 'make a packet' from scandal

By James Millbank

The father of the 13-year-old boy dubbed the ‘Babyfather' yesterday paraded in a devil mask – as he became embroiled in a tawdry battle with his ex-wife to exploit the pitiful case.

The pair are understood to have both struck lucrative media deals, with the boy's father boasting that he intends to make as much money as possible.

Alfie Patten's relationship with 15-year-old Chantelle Steadman has prompted a political row about Britain's moral collapse.
Dennis Patten

Devil may care: Dennis Patten, father of 13-year-old Alfie Patten, who fathered a baby with a 15-year-old

But as controversy raged, his divorced parents Dennis and Nicola had an unseemly row.

At first, Nicola angrily accused Dennis, 45, of selling their son's story without her knowledge.

But within 24 hours she was said to be negotiating herself.

Last night it was claimed she had secured a five-figure deal.

Alfie was just 12 when he got Chantelle pregnant. Their baby girl, Maisie Roxanne, was born five days ago.

Dennis is said to have told a reporter: ‘I wish this baby had never been born but it has. Alfie is too young but I have to make the most of it. I'm going to make as much money as I can.'

As he spoke on Friday, his son, who looks no older than eight, was curled up in the back of his father's car and crying audibly.

Dennis said: ‘I'm taking Alfie to London with me. I want to sell his story because I've heard people can get us loads of money for Alfie's story.

...Dennis is said to have told a reporter: ‘I wish this baby had never been born but it has. Alfie is too young but I have to make the most of it. I'm going to make as much money as I can.'

As he spoke on Friday, his son, who looks no older than eight, was curled up in the back of his father's car and crying audibly.

Dennis said: ‘I'm taking Alfie to London with me. I want to sell his story because I've heard people can get us loads of money for Alfie's story.

...mnh :(, 'mbwa kala mbwa!'... child exploitation at its best! Sad sad sad truth kwamba moral issue zinatupiliwa mbali kwa tamaa ya pesa za chap chap...

Huyu msichana anaonekana guberi kabisa na siamini kama hako kadogo ndo 'kalimkata utepe', atakuwa lazima ameshazungusha kwa njemba nyingine na labda kuna uwezekano huyo dogo kabambikwa hiyo mimba kumspare mtu jela. Ningekuwa mzazi wa haka kavulana ningeua mtu hakyanani, imagine kama mtoto wa kike ndiye angekuwa na umri mdogo jinsi ambavyo kila mtu angepiga kelele!

Haya niliyabashiria mwanzoni kabisa hii story ilipoibuka.........Dad At 13:

Alfie Will Get DNA Test On Baby
2 hours 58 mins ago

Sky News

The teenage boy who became a father at 13 will get the DNA test he has demanded, it has been confirmed. Publicist Max Clifford has taken over dealing with Alfie Patten's media relations since baby Maisie was born to girlfriend Chantelle Steadman, 15.

Clifford told Sky News Online: "There will be a DNA test, I think so."

The family has dominated headlines since the news first emerged at the end of last week.

But over the weekend, more young teenage boys came forward, claiming they could be baby Maisie's father.

Alfie, from East Sussex, has already pledged to be a "good dad... and care for it". The claims he might not be Maisie's biological father seem to have made the teenager more determined to prove his case.

He told The Sun that if he has a DNA test, it will confirm what he already knows and then the other boys "can all shut up".

And Chantelle has insisted to The Sun: "There has been no one else."

She told the newspaper she loves Alfie and has never slept with another boy.

Alfie, a young-looking 13-year-old, is not facing any charges over his underaged sexual relationship with Chantelle. Instead, police and social workers have said they will support the family as it grows.

Children's Secretary Ed Balls told Sky News on Friday the situation involving the two teenagers was "awful".

- Let me call it a DAY

- Will make my statement after we have DNA results

- ???

- ??? God knows

- Let me call it a DAY

- Will make my statement after we have DNA results

Baba, matokeo yametoka na habari ndio hii...........nilijua tu...

Alfie, 13, not father of baby

Little Alfie Patten, reported to have become a parent at the age of 13, did not father a baby, it has been revealed.
In February, The Sun newspaper reported the teenager believed he had made Chantelle Stedman, 15, pregnant when he was aged just 12.
A DNA test has since shown this is not the case and it can now be reported that Tyler Barker, 15, who lives on the same estate as Chantelle in Eastbourne, is in fact the father of baby Maisie, who was born on February 9.
The result can be revealed after East Sussex County Council failed in an attempt to ban reports of the case.
A judgment, made last month by Mrs Justice Eleanor King, said Chantelle had been called a "slut" by four people she did not know. The teenager said "I was crying a lot every day" and feared that the insults would "go on forever".
Alfie was "extremely distressed" when he was told he was not the baby's father in March, the judgment revealed. At the time the story was published, Alfie, who lives with his mother Nicola, 43, in Eastbourne, said he "thought it would be good to have a baby".
The story renewed calls for better sex education in England, which has the highest rate of teenage pregnancies in western Europe.

Back
Top Bottom