Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Criminal behaviour

Discussion in 'Jamii Photos' started by Babylon, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Babylon

Babylon JF-Expert Member

Mar 18, 2012
    [h=1]Criminal behaviour: Coco Austin tweets cheeky snap of her derrière after 'forgetting' her underwear on Law & Order set[/h]

Coco Austin gave her fans more than a glimpse of how she whiled away her day between takes on a TV set yesterday.
    The 32-year-old reality star and actress claimed to have forgotten her underwear - and posted the evidence on her whosay account.
    Coco let her behind do all the posing as she lounged on a sofa in a pair of low slung jeans, with her back to the camera.

[​IMG] More than ample: Coco Austin tweeted a picture of her derrière spilling out of her jeans yesterday on the set of Law & Order: SVU

She tweeted the accompanying message: 'I guess its Thongless Thursday ! What a shocker ,I forgot panties this morning.'
    Coco - who is married to rapper Ice T - added: 'On Law & Order set, can't go home & get them.'
    Austin was on location filming another guest appearance on the police drama, in which her husband has a regular role.
    The TV personality - who insists her curves are all real - recently opened up about how she used to suffer from an eating disorder.

[​IMG] Whoops! The reality star claimed to have forgotten her underwear

She told Sister 2 Sister magazine: ‘When I was 18, the J. Lo butt was not in. To have a booty was not the thing.

'You were considered fat if you had a booty. I was being cast in stuff where you'll see all these really beanpole-looking white girls with blond hair and big boobs. That's what I wanted to be.’
    She continued: ‘I was pulled aside during a photo shoot and a director told me that I needed to lose weight - that I was getting fat.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She's got some front! Coco showed off her ample chest as she arrived at the Wendy Williams Show in New York earlier this week, leaving the studios in a pair of tight-fitting red jeans

‘When I heard that I went into full craziness,” she shares. “I went and tried everything from diet pills to cleansing to everything you could possibly do to get rid of your butt. Bulimia - I tried that but I love my food too much.’
    Fortunately, Coco survived the eating disorder ordeal, thanks to her Law & Order: Special Victims Unit star partner.
    He confessed: ‘I told her, “You got a little waist and a nice, round butt.” I said, “That's what's unique about you. The boobs - anybody can go buy them.”’

2. King Kong III

King Kong III JF-Expert Member

Mar 18, 2012
    Du majuu hamnazo,du mabwepande ya haja!!

3. Erickb52

Erickb52 JF-Expert Member

Mar 18, 2012
    Lol mambo ya majuu