"CRAZY Things We Do For Love"...

in the name of love eeh....

Btw: Asha post yako ya kwanza imenifurahisha...lol! (usiniulize sababu)

Dah!! Hujanitendea haki dear..lol.. Tafadhali niambie nijue... Mapenzi yananisumbua hivi na you want to add hili kwenye list? Nionee huruma unipe sababu check ninavo :A S-cry: lol

In the late 1950s, New York lawyer Burt Pugach was wild about Linda Riss. He began having an affair with the 21-year-old, but she broke it off when she learned that he was married and had a child. Pugach hired men to throw lye in her face, scarring her and blinding her in one eye. He went to jail for 14 years and kept writing letters to Riss the entire time. Upon his release, the couple reunited and got married. In 1976 they shared their story in the book "A Very Different Love Story." (ain't this Crazy? kampofua jicho then anatoka jela wanaoana)

Today I am interested in reminding our selves the Crazy things we have done for love, be it now or zamani huko. What is the most craziest thing you have ever done; that even if you remember now you are like "Was that really me?" lol.

The question remains... What crazy thing have you ever done in Love? and can we blame those who do crazy things?
Huu ukilaza huu..............Yaani nimeelewa hapo kwenye BOLD tu..........!
Hebu wataalamu wa lugha hii ya mcharazo mje kunifasiria, maana nimetoka kapa hapo...............LOL

Nitakata rufaa aisee.... And you know once I do that how it is handled. Tafadhali say something kabla majuto hajawa mjukuu.... lol
Unajua PA acha tu at times you remember and you see that smile appears on your face well it's so wonderful thou..all i can say i believe love makes us beautiful..and if it makes you ugly then it's not love..

Hebu wataalamu wa lugha hii ya mcharazo mje kunifasiria, maana nimetoka kapa hapo...............LOL

Mtambuzi acha hizo... alafu ile story yako ya Asha ndio hasa topic hii... lol

Ndahani unakumbuka hata jana kwenye thread ya Jolie I told you am passionate about the things I love.... Tatizo mimi kusema hayo haina maana na wala sio gurantee kua the one I am feeling for ana feel the ame way or if at all he appreciates... ndio hapo mchezo wa Mapenzi anapokua wa Ovyooo sana. :bump2:

Haaahaaa! Continue playing your part...one day the guy will realize. I just don't understand love sometimes....but I am in learning journey...I continue discovering myself bit by bit as I move forward

Babu wewe uliyesoma Oxford najua utakuwa umeelewa tu...halafu hiki kisa kinataka kufanana kidogo na kile chako cha Asha Mkwizu sema tofauti sio kubwa sana..

Unajua PA acha tu at times you remember and you see that smile appears on your face well it's so wonderful thou..all i can say i believe love makes us beautiful..and if it makes you ugly then it's not love..

Finest...that is very true....bila "love" hakuna kitu kinachoeleweka.

Love... Love... Love...

Love is a wonderful feeling, If you have been Lucky to have been in Love once or if you are in Love now then you understand exactly what I mean when I say a wonderful feeling. One man once said "I have loved to a point of Madness, that which to me is the only way to Love" I agree with him. In most cases it is not always for us men to admit being in Love that simply but believe me we do Love like Crazy once in a while. And with women that is a forgone conclusion. They are the best at showing it to us.... Much love to all the Ladies out there!

The crazy things maybe within reasonable thought. But sometimes maybe really really extream. Some people do Crazy things making it a wonderful and beautiful memory and some do extreme things that changes one's life forever! For Instance there is this one story I read before....

In the late 1950s, New York lawyer Burt Pugach was wild about Linda Riss. He began having an affair with the 21-year-old, but she broke it off when she learned that he was married and had a child. Pugach hired men to throw lye in her face, scarring her and blinding her in one eye. He went to jail for 14 years and kept writing letters to Riss the entire time. Upon his release, the couple reunited and got married. In 1976 they shared their story in the book "A Very Different Love Story." (ain't this Crazy? kampofua jicho then anatoka jela wanaoana)

Today I am interested in reminding our selves the Crazy things we have done for love, be it now or zamani huko. What is the most craziest thing you have ever done; that even if you remember now you are like "Was that really me?" lol.

The question remains... What crazy thing have you ever done in Love? and can we blame those who do crazy things?
Mama Ngina akizungumzia vituko vyangu humu, atajaza kurasa........
jamani mie nina maudhaifu mengi, Huyu mke wangu ni mvumilivu kwa kweli.................LOL

Haaahaaa! Continue playing your part...one day the guy will realize. I just don't understand love sometimes....but I am in learning journey...I continue discovering myself bit by bit as I move forward

hahaha.... Sina maana kua he does not play his part.... I know he tries his very BEST.... And that to me is enough to be content. Na kikubwa I am really happy and feel loved.

Babu wewe uliyesoma Oxford najua utakuwa umeelewa tu...halafu hiki kisa kinataka kufanana kidogo na kile chako cha Asha Mkwizu sema tofauti sio kubwa sana..
Kuna mjukuu hapa kanifasiria, na nimeshaweka maoni yangu hapo juu...
Sijuii kaandika kama nilivyomwelekeza maana mawani yangu yamesha ixipaya..........hayaoni kabisa...........LOL

Nilishawai kuwa in love
Yaani huwa najiachiafull hadi najisahau mwenyewe
Every moment of time/every second minute,hour namuwaza lover wangu tu
i miss him every moment of time
yaani naconcentrate 90% ya maisha inakuwa ni love
thats why hata yanapofikia mwisho huwa najiuliza sana nikwa nini maana nilitumia effort na energyzote kumwili na kiroho kujenga hayomahusiano

Mama Ngina akizungumzia vituko vyangu humu, atajaza kurasa........
jamani mie nina maudhaifu mengi, Huyu mke wangu ni mvumilivu kwa kweli.................LOL
Hahaha!!! Babu acha kupiga kupiga chenga basi hebu tuambie walau the crazy things you have done for Mama Ngina

jamani usipime ukiwa deeply inlove. ha ha ha utafanya crazy things ambazo hata baadae ukikumbuka unajiuliza ivi ilikuwaje

hahaha.... Sina maana kua he does not play his part.... I know he tries his very BEST.... And that to me is enough to be content. Na kikubwa I am really happy and feel loved.
I know but you have raised the standard. You want him to be like Brad Pitt so that you could become Jolie of your kind...na maisha mazuri yanataka hivyo siku zote. Hailipi mtu kukaa kama stagnant water...by the way some of these threads contribute to our well being day in day...we smile, we joke, we relax and continue the journey without denying ourselves the good reasons of why we are living