Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Configure internet on your phone with tigo jamaa

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by billieholiday, Jul 15, 2012.

1. b

billieholiday Member

Jul 15, 2012
    TIgo once again is on the forefront on innovation and making it easier for its customers to get access to its services. There will be teams sent out by Tigo in Dar, Morogoro, Dodoma, Mwanza, Arusha, Kilimanjaro and Tanga, starting from this weekend onwards to assist with internet configuration. This means easy internet access on your mobile phone .

Customer service at your door step ...how cool is that?

Check out when and where in newspapers and on the Tigo Tanzania Faceboook page.

Customers will be able to easily spot the team and itÂ’s a free service...yeay!

Bille H

2. S

Sometimes JF-Expert Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Tunapongeza kwa huduma hiyo ya kuunganishiwa INTERNET kwenye simu zetu. Kwa hiyo tuamini kuwa bei za mtandao zitakuwa zimeshuka kutokana na Mkongo wa Taifa au bei zake ni zile zile kama kawa!

3. Amoeba

Amoeba JF-Expert Member

Jul 18, 2012
    tigo internet? hakuna kitu hapo, net yenu mwendo wa kinyonga!

4. Mjamaica

Mjamaica Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Mkuu tuwekee hiyo configuration hapahapa kama inawezekana

5. G

Glory91 Member

Jul 23, 2012
    thanx Bille i realy wanted that since am too busy to stop by the centres offering that service but now i think with tigo jamaa my task is made simple.Thanx to tigo for tour services.