Computer Age Love Letter

Dr. Chapa Kiuno

JF-Expert Member
Sep 11, 2009
A man loved a girl who studies [FONT=Verdana! important]computer science[/FONT]. He sent her a letter saying:

[FONT=Verdana! important]I LOVE YOU[/FONT] MORE THAN [FONT=Verdana! important]MY COMPUTER[/FONT] Believe me it is true...
You installed the best in me. Your picture is always in my background. You clicked my heart gently. You
[FONT=Verdana! important]drive me crazy[/FONT] when I see you. Your love reset [FONT=Verdana! important]my life[/FONT] and deleted all the sadness in me. You restored my kindness after I thought it was corrupted. I'm always connected to you with more than 56 heartbeats per second. You hacked my brain and registered your name in it. You are [FONT=Verdana! important]the only one[/FONT] that could navigate my feelings and explore my emotions at the same time. I feel lost when I try to call you and you are not responding.

I always feel you close to me when I shut down my eyes, or when I open my windows waiting for you to pass. You are the only one that can log into my heart and never ! log out. I dream of being your only server as long as I live. You don't have to search for me, cause we are always linked to each other. I see your name everywhere, my FrontPage, my homepage and all my
[FONT=Verdana! important]software[/FONT]. I scanned my life and found that I'm only infected by you. You are the virus I'd never remove, and why should I do? You formatted my life and added happiness to view. Believe me it is true... I love you more than my CPU :)