comment on your month!

Ngoja nichunguze kwanza hizo

JUNE BABY
You've got the best personality and are an absolute pleasure to be around. You love to make new friends and be outgoing. You are a great flirt and more than likely have an a very attractive partner. a wicked hottie. It is also more than likely that you have a massive record collection. You have a great choice in films, and may one day become a famous actor/actress yourself - heck, you've got the looks for it!!! IN the next 6 days
you will meet someone that may possibly become one of your closest friends, if you repost this in 5 minutes.

haya mambo ya utabiri hua wanaweka vingiiiiii then you look at it, and recognize one or two things that happened to you last month na unaona kuna kaukweli... alafu watu hua tunasoma zetu tu. that your time and read za wengine pia, utaona you can recognize yourself in them as well, so...

Sure, ni guess work

Miezi ipo 12 tu, na watu tuko ...
haya mambo ya utabiri hua wanaweka vingiiiiii then you look at it, and recognize one or two things that happened to you last month na unaona kuna kaukweli... alafu watu hua tunasoma zetu tu. that your time and read za wengine pia, utaona you can recognize yourself in them as well, so...

Sure, ni guess work
Miezi ipo 12 tu, na watu tuko ...
Ndio ujiulize hapo. Hata mimi nikisema nitoe 10 characteristic za Kongosho then I make sure there are 8 good and 2 bad, lazima utakapo soma utafurahia na kusema kua at least 80% is true. Hii kazi wa uganga wa kienyeji nilifanya zamani when I was in uni. lol

Ndo mambo ya kusoma "aura"
Sijui ndo kiganja cha mkono

Ni ujanja ujanja tu.
Ndio ujiulize hapo. Hata mimi nikisema nitoe 10 characteristic za Kongosho then I make sure there are 8 good and 2 bad, lazima utakapo soma utafurahia na kusema kua at least 80% is true. Hii kazi wa uganga wa kienyeji nilifanya zamani when I was in uni. lol

Mmmh kama utabiri wa hali ya hewa vile

Unashauriwa kujenga mabondeni hasa bonde la Mzimbazi. Na mwisho wa taarifa ya habari TBC ondoa stesheni hiyo ili usisikie utabiri ... Halafu ukikumbwa na ... usipige kelele!!!

november. The compliment 'The greatest men are born in this month' he he! Well, it does make sense!