Columbus for the 4th of July - R U Coming?

Mzee Mwanakijiji

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2006

Oldskool_Party_Flyer_Front_Print_phixr.jpg

Oldskool_Party_Flyer_Back_Print_phixr.jpg

My Take:

If you ain't coming, you ain't ol' school! so if you are coming holla @ ur boy... PM me.

mzee..mzee mengine siwezi kusema sana huwa nakuwepo; si nilienda hata Chi-Town... na hii cousin wangu anaandaa hivyo nina declare interest mapema.

Nami pia nitakuwepo Huko,Ni wazi wakuu Tutakutana huko,maana pia Mkuu Mkandara amesema atakuwepo huko akumbukie enzi zake za YMCA.

sasa wale wazee wa JF ambao mnakuja nataka tuwe na kagathering ketu ka kubadilishana mawazo. Naomba wale ambao kwa hakika wanaweza kuja mniPM ili nijue wapi nitakaandaa. Itakuwa ni kama vile vi Off site meetings mapema siku hiyo kama kwenye saa tisa hivi: KLH itabeba gharama ya vinunurisho.

Mambo ya kuwa sponsored means the shit looks whack...nanai anataka kukutana na wakulima watakao taka kuongea siasa weee

look man how about posting some strip club addresses?

NADHANI ingekuwa bora hizi shughuli zikawa zinfanyika ATL

WATU WA COLUMBUS hebu tuambieni mmefikia wapi na zile PIZZA ZA 23 pence?

2478391272_f4e67c9792.jpg

cheki foleni hii

2476479176_1b5dcb63a9.jpg

2476521144_bd6cc2f1d4.jpg

2476147273_b2a6bf3a0e.jpg

2476150739_fef5bca17e.jpg

2475708947_caf9aef2e9.jpg

2475990941_eb16ced3c5.jpg

2475990775_2cdc312326.jpg

2475990413_d4e991cf14.jpg

By the way kama bado kuna watu wanataka kwenda nashauri wa oop on High Street going East and that should take you towards OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY. Pale kuna hiyo Eddie George's Bar and grill down na clubs n bars za kumwaga kwa wale wenye kupenda nyama basi msijali sana coz a whole lot of college kids live in the area. White bitches for everyone!

kama unapenda ma sistaz then jimwage arena District they got Brothers, Sugar, Spice, Bar Louie, you looking for some Sista's Club Ice and the Cove is where they at!...

mtakao enda nashauri mnunue condoms za kumwaga tuuu

By the way kama bado kuna watu wanataka kwenda nashauri wa oop on High Street going East and that should take you towards OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY. Pale kuna hiyo Eddie George's Bar and grill down na clubs n bars za kumwaga kwa wale wenye kupenda nyama basi msijali sana coz a whole lot of college kids live in the area. White bitches for everyone!

kama unapenda ma sistaz then jimwage arena District they got Brothers, Sugar, Spice, Bar Louie, you looking for some Sista's Club Ice and the Cove is where they at!...

mtakao enda nashauri mnunue condoms za kumwaga tuuu

Mkuu unasahau college zitakuwa zimefungwa..kutakuwa kweupeee.....alafu sistaz wa Columbus wananata sana

This is what's up cuz.....July 4th mambo yote ni Columbus tuu....
It has been aproximately 20+ years...do you remember R.S.V.P (Mbowe), 7th Floor, Motel Agip (Clouds), Twiga, Valentino, Msasani Beach Club, Rungwe Ocenic, YMCA, DI, Pink Coconut????? then just for one night relive the moment, lets come together Rock Steady for old time's sake.....

And guess what Mwanakijiji is very right...I will give you 10 Reasons Why you sholdn't miss this particular event..and if you do you will regret aisee..

1. You'll laugh, cry and reminisce with some of your oldest friends.
2. You might begin new relationships.
3. You'll definitely rekindle old relationships.
4. You won't have to lie about your age.
5. You'll enjoy some of the best music from back in the days....
6. See if you still Got it like that (Can dance and all)........
7. Great chance to get away for the weekend and just hang-out
8. To Celebrate with those who have made it this far and remember those who haven't!
9. Hey, It's a great chance to diet and shape up.
10. And the number one reason WHY you should come to the reunion this July?? Don't you want to meet the person who's been clogging up your In-box these past few weeks??

I will see you thereeeeee!!!

Hi cuz... I hope to c u there.... we need to do some catching up.. if u know what I mean.

Brazameni ,

naona unahasira kweli na mji wa Columbus.
Hata hivyo haya maswala ya Pizza ni ya wao wamarekani.Sisi tunawacheki wale wasomali na pia kuna wakuu wanahost washkaji kwenye maswala ya mankuli na accomodation.My point being, lets have fun in Columbus kisha twende ATL...ONE LOVE as a people.

Thats all I'm saying.

Wote mnaoweza tukutane Columbus!

Brazameni ,

naona unahasira kweli na mji wa Columbus.
Hata hivyo haya maswala ya Pizza ni ya wao wamarekani.Sisi tunawacheki wale wasomali na pia kuna wakuu wanahost washkaji kwenye maswala ya mankuli na accomodation.My point being, lets have fun in Columbus kisha twende ATL...ONE LOVE as a people.

Thats all I'm saying.

Wote mnaoweza tukutane Columbus!

ATL stand up!! Y'all better check in with the mayor himself, yours truly....