Clouds FM wakwiba kipindi NTV ya kenya

pale hakuna ubongo wa kufikiri?

Watu wneyewe KIBONDE, PJ KAYANDA etc mazezeta shule yao ya kuungaunga hawawezi kuangaisha kichwa

Oooh, c'mon people! What happened to the word 'inspiration'??

Jamii mbalimbali duniani zinazungukwa na mambo mbalimbali yanayofanana. Majina ya miji, watu, vitu, hata vipindi kuna pahala yatafanana kutokana na jamii hizo kuongelea au kukabiriwa na vitu hivyo hivyo.

Majina ya vipindi hata station vikifanana, si dhambi jamani. In fact, pahala pengine unakuta hakuna alternative ya kuita kipindi au station jina tofauti na station ya nchi jirani. As long as content ya kipindi inakuwa original na ina reflect maisha locally, sioni kikwazo kipo wapi.

Oooh, c'mon people! What happened to the word 'inspiration'??

Jamii mbalimbali duniani zinazungukwa na mambo mbalimbali yanayofanana. Majina ya miji, watu, vitu, hata vipindi kuna pahala yatafanana kutokana na jamii hizo kuongelea au kukabiriwa na vitu hivyo hivyo.

Majina ya vipindi hata station vikifanana, si dhambi jamani. In fact, pahala pengine unakuta hakuna alternative ya kuita kipindi au station jina tofauti na station ya nchi jirani. As long as content ya kipindi inakuwa original na ina reflect maisha locally, sioni kikwazo kipo wapi.

Whatever happened to "creativity"?

Creativity sets you apart from the bunch and it helps in establishing your own identity. Clouds FM flunks badly in this realm.

Whatever happened to "creativity"?

Creativity sets you apart from the bunch and it helps in establishing your own identity. Clouds FM flunks badly in this realm.

Yes, I agree to being creative and setting oneself apart, hence my notion above of being original, even more important is the need to reflect the situation on the ground in whatever you choose to deliver to your audience.

My argument above is based on sentiments in this thread that, in order for one to have a TV/Radio program, they would need to scour the world over ili kutokuonekana wamekopi jina. Something noble but more or less impracticable.

Yes, I agree to being creative and setting oneself apart, hence my notion above of being original, even more important is the need to reflect the situation on the ground in whatever you choose to deliver to your audience.

My argument above is based on sentiments in this thread that, in order for one to have a TV/Radio program, they would need to scour the world over ili kutokuonekana wamekopi jina. Something noble but more or less impracticable.

Steve ma dude, why bootleg even a slogan? What does that say about you? To me that is obvious. It is obvious that you ain't got no creative juices.

It is okay to look around for ideas and shit. But just do that and then come up with your own shit. Not lift the whole slogan verbatim. Come on son!!!

Hata kenya ana ndugu zake.......

Sidhani kama kufanya vile ni makosa kwani mbona K24 ya kenya wanakipindi kiitwacho UNTOLD STORY ambacho ni kama kile cha CNN?

You know what in FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT tulisoma baadhi ya strategies ambayo inasema....''ME TOO STRATEGY'' ikimaanisha IF EVERYTHINGS FAILS DO WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING.

ningefurahi zaidi kama wangerusha vipindi kama FEAR FACTOR,GUINESS WORLD'S RECORDS etc.

Steve ma dude, why bootleg even a slogan? What does that say about you? To me that is obvious. It is obvious that you ain't got no creative juices.

It is okay to look around for ideas and shit. But just do that and then come up with your own shit. Not lift the whole slogan verbatim. Come on son!!!

You know me dude, would really love to be tthe devil's advocate on this particular issue, but like you know, some things are just indefensible!! A tv in Kenya is actually too close to have been missed under their radar and be out of question kuwa hawaja-desa kutoka kwao pale tuhuma zingeelekezwa upande wao. A tv/radio program similarity in Indonesia or Brazil, now that would call for a different matter of opinion.

Labda kuna mtu aliamini kwenye translation kama mbinu ya kufunika mambo; 'dunno!

Kweli dunia nzima watu wana kook lakini cha msingi ni ku acknowldge. Artists na baadhi ya wagunduzi wanalindwa na sheria ya Intellectual Peoperty Rights. Hivyo basi ni ruksa kukopi NTV ikiqa tu wata kiri kuwa wamenukuu. Short of that ni plagriarism

Back
Top Bottom