Clearing and forwading for Acquisition

KGB

Sep 2, 2010
We are seriously local Investors who are looking for Clearing and Forwading company Resided in Tanzani for Acquisition.

The following are creteria to be met.

1.Clean records with TRA.

2.Should have Valid lincese with TRA and Trading Lincence including should be operating

3.Valid regitration with TFAA

4.Valid Lincence and registration with SUMATRA

If you know one or wish to sale contact: finance@srst.co.tz with all your communication details including price we will contact you Immediately.

You have to be strictly carefull, There is a business where clearing companies do all sorts of Evil and when they feel its about to Leak, The trade the Comapny. Thats wahat is going on, You just know how our government is weak.

I beg to differ with the above member. In Tanzania there is no clearing and fowarding agency which is registered is not and can never do evil. For my fellow forwaders can undestand me. How n where can a forwarder do evil? Not every profession is like that gentlemen. Whenever an agent is immoral cannot be able to clear. Plz don't damage people's professions! I am a country Representative of foreign forwarding company,I Know how such business operate. For any assistance need be in gsana6@gmail.com. All the best in your business!

I beg to differ with the above member. In Tanzania there is no clearing and fowarding agency which is registered is not and can never do evil. For my fellow forwaders can undestand me. How n where can a forwarder do evil? Not every profession is like that gentlemen. Whenever an agent is immoral cannot be able to clear. Plz don't damage people's professions! I am a country Representative of foreign forwarding company,I Know how such business operate. For any assistance need be in gsana6@gmail.com. All the best in your business!

Check ur pm

Back
Top Bottom