Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Clean your kidneys in less then $ 1.00

Discussion in 'JF Doctor' started by MziziMkavu, Jan 30, 2010.

1. MziziMkavu

MziziMkavu JF-Expert Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Years pass by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt, poison and any unwanted entering our body. With time, the salt accumulates and this needs to undergo cleaning treatments and how are we going to overcome this?

It is very easy, first take a bunch of parsley and wash it clean. Then cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes, let it cool down, then filter it, pour in a clean bottle and keep it in the fridge.

Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other accumulated poison coming out of your kidney by urinating also you will be able to notice the difference which you never felt before.

Parsley is known as a cleaning treatment for kidneys and it is natural!

2. BAK

BAK JF-Expert Member

Jan 30, 2010
  3. Who Cares?

Who Cares? JF-Expert Member

Jan 30, 2010
    kakaaaaaa...hapa ndipo watanzania wengi tunapohitaji msaada wako...hii kitu ndo nini?...sie tumezoea majina yetu mango, orange, papai etc...sasa ili tukusome vizuri zaidi na tuishi maisha bora chini ya dola 1 inabidi hata lugha ieleweke

..ni maoni tu..FINITO

4. MaxShimba

MaxShimba JF-Expert Member

Jan 30, 2010
  5. MaxShimba

MaxShimba JF-Expert Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Cranberry is one of the best and easy to use. Just boil the berries, let them cool, and drink it. Believe me, it works very good to me. I used to have kidney stones, since I started using cranberry, I am good.

But MziziMkavu, thanks for the new resapie. Thanks again.