Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Chris Brown Gets Dissed

Discussion in 'Celebrities Forum' started by BAK, May 13, 2009.

1. BAK

BAK JF-Expert Member

May 13, 2009
    Chris Brown Gets Dissed
    Posted Tue May 12, 2009 3:15am PDT by Dave Rumour in Snap, Crackle and Pop

The Rihanna/Chris Brown saga has taken a further twist this morning, just 24 hours after a series of explicit photos seemingly of the US songbird were posted online. The pair's relationship has been in tatters ever since they allegedly clashed violently back in February, with Brown standing accused of attacking his on/off girlfriend. Yesterday's leak of the private images saw an immediate denial of responsibility from his lawyers but there's not much they can say about the release of "Silly Boy", a demo from Rihanna which looks to set the record straight once and for all.

Reportedly posted online by Kanye West, produced by Timbaland and featuring Lady Gaga on backing vocals, the star-studded roll call have come up with what sounds like the perfect diss track. "The only thing I want from you is for you to stay away...", runs the song, with Rihanna making it clear they have no future together. "I said I'm not coming back. You fooled me once but you can't have that ego turning...So silly boy get out my face. Why do you like the way regrets taste?", she declares. Where this story goes next is anyone's guess, but Brown is due in court next month to face charges of assault and making criminal threats.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-QuDqdEdY"]YouTube - RIHANNA -- SILLY BOY ft. LADY GAGA (prod by TIMBALAND) NEW SONG 2009 OFFICIAL[/ame]

2. Ab-Titchaz

Ab-Titchaz Content Manager Staff Member

May 13, 2009
    BAK,

hii kali bro.Si walisema eti Rihanna na CB walitoa singo
    pamoja baada ya ile kashfa?Kwani kuliendaendaje tena?
    Hii ngoma ni 'overball' kitambo sana na they should both
    move on.

3. Yo Yo

Yo Yo JF-Expert Member

May 13, 2009
    Ameshapata mkunaji mwingine.......

4. Mchaga

Mchaga JF-Expert Member

May 13, 2009
    kaazi kweli kweli...ukioa msanii uwe tayari kuimbwa kwa mabaya mkiachana na mazuri yenye sifa tele mkiwa bado mapenzi damu damu...tehe tehe, Gadner kaa mkao wa kula mwezako akinyolewa wewe ...

5. Mambo Jambo

Mambo Jambo JF-Expert Member

May 13, 2009
    Ile ngoma CB anadai waliifanya longtime kitambo..

6. BAK

BAK JF-Expert Member

May 13, 2009
    Ab Titchaz ni kweli hata mimi nilisikia hivyo lakini hiyo single hadi hii leo sijapata kuisikia. Inaelekea kulikuwa na possibility ya kuendelea na relationship yao lakini baada ya watu mbali mbali kulivalia njuga hili swala la kupigwa Rihanna akiwemo Oprah na si ajabu wamemshauri pembeni kwamba aamue kumove on. Hili la kuanza kuimbana hta mili siliafiki maana ni kujishisha kiwango aambacho alichokuwa nacho. Sasa kama CB au rafiki zake wakiamua nao kumuimba Rihanna hapo ndiyo itakuwa patashika nguo kuchanika. I hope the won't follow that destruction path

7. g

grandpa Senior Member

May 13, 2009
    Utoto unawasumbua hawa jamaa