chinese detective

hashycool

JF-Expert Member
Oct 2, 2010
guy suspected that his wife was cheating on him, so he hired a Chinese detective... The cheapest one he could find.

This is his report:

Most honorable sir,

You leave house. I watch house. He come house. I watch. He and she leave house. I follow. He and she go hotel. I climb tree. I look window. He kiss she. She kiss he. He strip she. She strip he.. He play with she. She play with he. I play with me. I fall off tree. I no see.

No fee,
Cheng Lee

guy suspected that his wife was cheating on him, so he hired a Chinese detective... The cheapest one he could find.

This is his report:

Most honorable sir,

You leave house. I watch house. He come house. I watch. He and she leave house. I follow. He and she go hotel. I climb tree. I look window. He kiss she. She kiss he. He strip she. She strip he.. He play with she. She play with he. I play with me. I fall off tree. I no see.

No fee,
Cheng Lee

mkuu umenifurahisha sana

This is his report:

Most honorable sir,

No fee,
Cheng Lee

ahahahaah...tehtehteheh!........Salute kiongozi,u have just make me laugh in this mourning and sad moment.

This is his report:

Most honorable sir,

No fee,
Cheng Lee
Umenifuhisha sana maana leo nimetoka kushuhudia kaka mtu akimfumania mkewe na mdogo wake wakila tunda saa tano leo asubuhi.