China the role model

Mgeninani

Jan 3, 2010
The country with population estimated 1.4 billion inside, with millions outside, Dar-es-salaam estimated harbours 20000 chinese, world third largest country, number one fastest growing economy with estimated 11% growth per annum, one of the main investors to Afrika.
On his middle east tour in Turkey Jk was asked by the journalist about the positive ties of African nations and chinese, he replies it is due to the capital investments and technology which is provided with chinese mostly needed by the Afrikan countries with sound and benefit agreements.
I understand that the ties between chinese nad TZ did'nt start yesterday,then are we going to benefit more with chinese than Europeans and US?

I don't think so at least the Chinese are benefiting or are going to benefit more than we will, that much I can guarantee. Chinese investment in Africa will serve as a job market opening and ease unemployment problems for them.

No brainer, Chinese capital is cheaper than European or US. For other investments it depends. I would say for high tech investment we are better off with European and US. It's hard to say for investments like agriculture and transport but I would stick with China.

¬K

Back
Top Bottom