Chemistry

Hahaaaa...haya bana. Natumai tu hutanihukumu kimakosa kwa kudhani mimi ndo yeye.

Sijakuhukumu ila rafiki yako wa ile movie yetu ana id lukukii ila jela ni kwa kila mtu mi mwenyewe nishapazoeaa!!!!!!!!!

Sijakuhukumu ila rafiki yako wa ile movie yetu ana id lukukii ila jela ni kwa kila mtu mi mwenyewe nishapazoeaa!!!!!!!!!

Rafiki yangi kivipi tena? Mi hata sikuwahi kumwona zaidi ya hapa. Au la, kama ni rafiki basi ni rafiki kupitia ID ingine ila si hii.

Teh teh teh...hivi kumbe ulipay attention eeh? Hakuja tu leo na nina uhakika akiiona tu atagonga:laugh:.

We ndio umeniambia hata sijaangaliako!!!!!lleta baga bas nimpelekeee nanii maana kule sio pazuriii aiseee

Hivi kilicho kigumu hapo ni nini? Watu wengine mnasikitisha sana.

Cc: Kiranga

Ugumu is a relative term.

While to myself, currently and formely deeply immersed in the prose of Gibbonian greatness, gravitas of Thucydides' thickness, lavishness of Dickensian diction and courtly Churchillian critiques not to mention Yogi Berra's taint tautologies, sham shallowness of Shaw's shows and Lord Russell's tussles with linguistic logic would find nothing exceptional in your perfectly ordinary writings, those without the advantage of having seen a proper library until they were sent by their villages to UDSM would petition to vary their position like an overstretched hyperbolic curve near asymptotes.

I can't fathom the viral vitriol and vile vibe were one to actually and deliberately pen an odious Odyssey-like ode to offend the ordinary Oblomov's oblongata to oblivion.

Ugumu is a relative term.

While to myself, currently and formely deeply immersed in the prose of Gibbonian greatness, gravita of Thucydides' thickness, lavishness of Dickensian diction and courtly Churchillian critiques not to mention Yogi Berra's taint tautologies, sham shallowness of Shaw's shows and Lord Russell's tussles with linguistic logic would find nothing exceptional in your perfectly ordinary writings, those without the advantage of having seen a proper library until they were sent by their villages to UDSM would petition to vary their position like an overstretched hyperbolic curve near asymptotes.

I can't fathom the viral vitriol and vile vibe were one to actually and deliberately pen an odious Odyssey-like ode to offend the ordinary Oblomov's oblongata to oblivion.

Hahaaa I tell you, if they could cast a spell on you, they would.