Chelsea yampata Eden Hazard

Mwanaukweli

JF-Expert Member
May 18, 2007
Belgian superstar has delivered a snub to Premier League champions Manchester City and their rivals Manchester United by opting to join the Stamford Bridge club

By Greg Stobart
May 28, 2012

Eden Hazard is set to sign for Chelsea after finally making a decision on his future

The £32 million-rated Lille attacker is understood to have agreed personal terms with the Blues and is likely to sign for the Stamford Bridge club this week.

Manchester United and Manchester City were also given permission to talk to Hazard, but the 21-year-old decided over the weekend to sign for Chelsea, finally bringing the end to the ongoing transfer saga.

“It’s a done deal,” a source told Goal.com. “Hazard has made his choice and he will play for Chelsea next season.”

On Monday morning, the Belgian indicated that an announcement is imminent when he wrote on Twitter: "Good afternoon guys. I made up my mind. see you later. Thanks".

Chelsea are believed to have met the financial demands of Hazard and his agent, and also influenced his decision with the offer of a regular first team starting spot - something that would not have been a guarantee at City.

The Blues stepped up their pursuit of one of Europe’s hottest talents following their triumph in the Champions League final, which guaranteed they will feature in Europe’s elite competition next season.

Hazard admitted after his final game for Lille that Chelsea’s astonishing triumph in Munich had forced him to reconsider his future, having previously been set on joining Roberto Mancini's Premier League champions.

“Chelsea could interest me now,” Hazard said. “They've won the Champions League and will therefore be in it next season. It's really important for me to be playing in that competition.

"Chelsea are a big club with some great players – of course it's a possibility.”

United and City had long been considered to be in a two-horse race for Hazard, but both clubs were believed to be concerned by the financial demands of the player's agent, who is understood to want £5 million for his part in any deal.

Hazard was City’s primary close season target - he attended the Manchester derby in late April as a guest of the club before being shown around houses in the area.

Chelsea's hijacking of the transfer, however, means Mancini has been dealt a chilling snub and Hazard is now set for a move to Chelsea, where Blues owner Roman Abramovich is ready to fund a regeneration of the squad over the summer.

The Ligue 1 player of the season is one of the most highly-rated talents in Europe and has been in stunning form, scoring 20 league goals and providing 22 assists.

huyu dogo miyeyusho mara kwenye site ya manure wamesema kasaini mara wengine kasaini asije akawa wesley sneidjer ndio atatia akili..

Hizi habari ni za muda huu huu. Ndio final decision yake. Awali alituma habari hii kuwa ameshaamua na atasema baadaye:

Hazard's mind made up

Belgian has decided on future but is keeping quiet over destination

By Rachel Griffiths - Follow me on Twitter skySportsRachG. Last Updated: May 28, 2012 3:05pm

Premier League-bound Eden Hazard has revealed he has made a decision over where he will ply his trade next season - but is yet to divulge his destination.

The highly-rated Belgium ace, currently at Ligue 1 club Lille,
spacer.gif
confirmed last week he will be joining either Manchester City,
spacer.gif
Manchester United
spacer.gif
or Chelsea
spacer.gif
this summer.
The 22-year-old forward has hinted on his Twitter account he has now made a decision on his future, with reports suggesting his choice will be revealed later on Monday.
He tweeted on Monday morning: "good afternoon guys. i made up my mind. see you later. Thanks."
Hazard can play as a winger or an attacking midfielder but has stated he would be happier in the latter role after impressing there with Lille.
The youngster netted 20 goals for the French club this season and provided the most assists in Ligue 1.​
Kisha baadaye ndio ametoa tamko nililolibandika hapo juu

huyu dogo miyeyusho mara kwenye site ya manure wamesema kasaini mara wengine kasaini asije akawa wesley sneidjer ndio atatia akili..

Ni kweli alikuwa ameanza kuwa boa watu kwa matamko yake ya mara kwa mara ya kujikweza.

Kushinda Champions League kumeirahisishia Chelsea uwezekano wa kusajili wachezaji wazuri. Hazard asingewazia Chelsea bila ushiriki kwenye champions league msimu ujao.

From Yahoo Sports: Hazard opts to sign for Chelsea - Yahoo! Sports

Lille's Belgian international playmaker Eden Hazard announced on Monday he had signed for Champions League winners Chelsea in preference to Premier League champions Manchester City and runners-up Manchester United.

The fee is reported to be 40million euros with Hazard signing a five year contract and breaks the record for a Belgian footballer's transfer with Marouane Fellaini's to Everton of 20million in 2008 being the previous mark. He will also earn a reported 550,000 euros a month.

The 21-year-old - who was voted Ligue 1 Players' Player of the Year for the second successive year recently - had previously said he would definitely sign for one of the Manchester clubs without specifying which one.
However, Chelsea's penalty shootout win over Bayern Munich in the Champions League had he admitted at the time made him hesitate as to his choice - speculation he ended on Monday even though the transfer window doesn't officially open till June 13. "I'm signing for the Champion's League winner," he tweeted.

Hazard, capped 27 times and scorer of two goals, was inspirational when Lille won the domestic double in 2011 and though they failed to defend their titles this season he nonetheless enjoyed a successful season, scoring 20 goals and providing 15 assists.

Hazard is due to play against several of his new team-mates in Saturday's friendly with England at Wembley.
New Belgian national coach Marc Wilmots said that no-one should expect too much else to be said on his reasons for choosing Chelsea for the moment.

"When he has revealed via his tweet, his destination, he will remain silent until his new employer asks him to explain his choice. Don't hope for much more in the next dozen days or so," Wilmots said at a press conference.

It is a great news for us Chelsea. A very good signing. Bado Hulk sasa ili kule mbele uwe mwoto wa kuotea mbali. But I see the end of the likes of Essien, Malouda, Pereira, Lukaku etc. I wish wampate pia Gareth Bale kule kushoto. Tutatisha vibaya!

Back
Top Bottom