Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Cheka kidogo

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by daughter, Jun 1, 2010.

1. daughter

daughter JF-Expert Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Huyu mama yuko ki maslahi zaidi....
    A Xhosa woman says to her mother, "I'm divorcing Ralphie, all he wants is anal $ex and my a$$hole is now the size of a 50c piece, when it used to be the size of a 5c piece".

Her mother says, "Sylvie, you're married to a multi-millionaire, you live in an eight bedroom mansion, you drive a Ferrari, you get a R70 000 monthly allowance,you take 6 holidays a year,and you are willing to throw it all away for 45c? Sikundugezela apha. Hamb'otyiwa maan!'

You could never fool with my grandmother ...
    AN ELDERLY WOMAN walks into the butcher shop just before closing time. She says, "Thank Heavens I've made it in time! Have you any chickens?" The butcher opens his fridge and takes out the only chicken left, and plops it onto the scale. It weighs 1,5kgs. "Ah, haven't you anything bigger?" the woman inquired. The butcher returns the chicken to the fridge and takes it out again, and plops it onto the scale, only this time, he keeps his thumb on the chicken. The scale shows 2.5kg. ‘Marvelous!' says the woman, ‘I'll have both of them please..'

Na hii mmh...LMAO!!!!
    Watu watatu walim rape dem flani.wakahukumiwa wakatwe 'private parts' zao..wakwanza carpenter akatwe kwa msumeno, wapili ni butcher man yake ikatwe kwa panga..yule watatu akacheka na alipoulizwa reason ya kucheka akasema, "mimi nauza ice cream, je yangu itarambwa au inyonywe mpaka iishe??"

2. Kivumah

Kivumah JF-Expert Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Aramba Aramba tena. AAAAAAAAAm haaaaaaaaaaaam

3. c

cc_africa Senior Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Waze hyo noma, ss huyo jamaa itabidi warambe maana ice cream inarabwa. Sasa wakuramba atakuwa ni nanii!!!!

4. Parapanda

Parapanda Member

Jun 2, 2010
    Itabidi Bwana Jela arambe, si ndiko adhabu zinatekelezwa?

5. K

Kinabo Member

Jun 2, 2010
    Fedha niyo chanzo ya maofu yote hapa duniani.