cheaters need love too

Tatizo sio kwamba wao hawana tatizo ni hawajali za wengine!Naamini visingizio wanavyotumia hamna hata kimoja kisichozuilika! Wangekua wanajali wenza wao k.m kama kuna kitu hawapati kwenye mahusiano yao wangesema na kujaribu kutatua tatizo!Ikitokea huyo mwenza akashindwa kabisa kuelewa na hicho kitu ni muhimu sana kwake(Cheater) aondoke mazima!Hamna sababu inayompa mtu kibali cha kucheat!
if you read and understand pareto theory/law ... ile ya 80/20 utaelewa mazima kwamba hakuna mkamilifu na ni utundu wa binadamu kuangalia anachokosa.... i am not here to defend cheaters but i know we usuall blame shetani at the end of the day, na sie tunao-condemn ndio wa kwanza kumsingizia shetani while claiming that we need love too

think about it

its love and not lust sweetheart.... we visit killers in teh jail cells, we greet fisadis everyday, then we also need to share our passion and love with cheaters too... they are one of us

its just denials that delienate us from cheaters, while we are one and the same thing

Just because they are among us...it doesn't mean we have to accept them!CHEATING IS UNACCEPTABLE!

...MwanajamiiOne, the definition 'may fall' into four categories;

a] Security Love - ...Cared and nurtured

b] Friendship Love - ...Open and comfortable

c] Romantic Love - ...Lustful

d] Unconditional Love - ...Sincere love

Acid, ni upendo gani unaoutafuta bro?

Wanaume 'wengi' ni "predators," wana crave romantic love, ...'uchu' ukimshika atafanya kila hila akidhi fantasies zake.
Wanawake 'wengi', ...being "Preys," wana crave security, ndio maana utakuta hata advocates wa "chungu na mafiga matatu" hawaoni tabu kuyajadili haya siku hizi kwenye hizo Kitchen Party zao.

Almuradi kwenye haya maisha ya kisasa kuporomoka kwa maadili kunakochangiwa na ugumu wa maisha, na uchu wa kujirahisishia maisha haraka haraka kunaongeza maradufu infidelities.

Exposures na technolojia pia zimewezesha kwa wenye mioyo myepesi kushawishika ku cheat, hata kwa wale walio katika unhappy relationships, lakini hawataki kuvunja ndoa zao.
Mbaya zaidi, kila anaye cheat ana sababu yake 'ya maana' tu...!

"an optimistic would say a glass is half full, while a pessimist would say it is half empty."

mkuu tatizo hapa ni walking the talk

i am not here to defend cheaters but i know we usuall blame shetani at the end of the day, na sie tunao-condemn ndio wa kwanza kumsingizia shetani while claiming that we need love too

think about it
Hehehe!Shetani alinipitia!Pleaseeee...hamna cha shetani wala mjomba ake na shetani!Cheating ni tatizo la kujiendekeza na ubinafsi uliobobea!Kama we humpendi mwenzako kiasi cha kuheshimu hisia zake na kutunza uaminifu kwanini yeye akupende?Think about it!

Hehehe!Shetani alinipitia!Pleaseeee...hamna cha shetani wala mjomba ake na shetani!Cheating ni tatizo la kujiendekeza na ubinafsi uliobobea!Kama we humpendi mwenzako kiasi cha kuheshimu hisia zake na kutunza uaminifu kwanini yeye akupende?Think about it!
thanks for your insight... je do they need love or deserve love?? i would say they need love but dont deserve love.. right?:love:

then you have right say whatever you say, lets wait and see baadae yakishakukuta... when i was young and naive, i was just like you

I don't think so!Kitu ambacho siwezi kumfanyia mtu mwingine sitaki wala sitakubali nifanyiwe mimi alafu nichukulie poa!Watu wakichokana ama kushindwana ni bora kila mtu kwenda na njia yake!!Nimemwona dada yangu alivyoumizwa kwahiyo siwezi kuendekeza mtu atakaenifanyia hivyo!

thanks Lizzy, i pray that it remains that way...

they say we are all born perfect, but life changes us big time

Kamanda.... Cheaters need love, whether they get or not its another stuff... Tell me, how do we feel when cheat

Came again Kamanda???...........and how do I know that feeling, if I may ask??

On the second thought.......I think when a man cheat.......... he gets some mixed feelings......... if the act was fabulous then he will feel Wow, Great and ofcoz feel good and proud of......but if it was not he will feel ...........Oh why did I waste my time (and probabily money too).....and immediately terminate the contract.

For a womakn its a bit different.......if it was great ......she will find herself stuck on the man............and she will surely starting to have the 'wet dreams' of her own kinds and desire to build a home there.........but if the cheating wasnt that good...........we tend to still stuck on it .......though we wont wish to build a home there and slowly finding a way or 'going back to our senses with the slogan kuwa my husband is the best' unless this are really bad to our hubbies then we will start to think of the next territory.

And I tell you that whether it was that good/or bad in the first occation(s) s/he will feel guilty but as s/he get used to it it feels more appealing to him/her.

Came again Kamanda???...........and how do I know that feeling, if I may ask??

On the second thought.......I think when a man cheat.......... he gets some mixed feelings......... if the act was fabulous then he will feel Wow, Great and ofcoz feel good and proud of......but if it was not he will feel ...........Oh why did I waste my time (and probabily money too).....and immediately terminate the contract.

For a womakn its a bit different.......if it was great ......she will find herself stuck on the man............and she will surely starting to have the 'wet dreams' of her own kinds and desire to build a home there.........but if the cheating wasnt that good...........we tend to still stuck on it .......though we wont wish to build a home there and slowly finding a way or 'going back to our senses with the slogan kuwa my husband is the best' unless this are really bad to our hubbies then we will start to think of the next territory.

And I tell you that whether it was that good/or bad in the first occation(s) s/he will feel guilty but as s/he get used to it it feels more appealing to him/her.
i knew i would count on you on this one.... the best psychosocial support is supposed to be neutral and non-judgmental