cheaters need love too

AD, LIzzy, BAK and sfm.... in a way and if you really dig deep, many of us a cheaters in a way, and we always crave for love.... indeed we look for love!!!

i happened to witness an incidence where a cheater was crying for forgiveness and blame loneliness and ignorance for cheated...

then said to myself... cheaters need love too

AD, LIzzy, BAK and sfm.... in a way and if you really dig deep, many of us a cheaters in a way, and we always crave for love.... indeed we look for love!!!

i happened to witness an incidence where a cheater was crying for forgiveness and blame loneliness and ignorance for cheated...

give to receive

naunga mkono hoja..

ad, lizzy, bak and sfm.... In a way and if you really dig deep, many of us a cheaters in a way, and we always crave for love.... Indeed we look for love!!!

I happened to witness an incidence where a cheater was crying for forgiveness and blame loneliness and ignorance for cheated...

Then said to myself... Cheaters need love too

na wanajua kulia na kuomba msamaha hao! Ila hawachelewi kurudia kukucheat!

Acid i partly agree with you. I came to conclusion that not all cheaters mean cheating and it is incorrect to put into conclusion that cheaters do not at all love or care for their spouses/partners or they do not know what to love is. Some fall into trap due to some circumstances beyond their realm

I came also to find some cheaters (may be alike of person in your example) who cheated on their partners but came their hands up on their head craving for forgiveness. Once forgiven, they make real love, pure one than before. They real do have the right to be loved back.

However, i can partly disagree to some cheaters who cheating is their daily bread. They do damage at one point, repeatedly to the same person or to different persons. Leo kaharibu huku, kesho kaharibu kule na keshokutwa tena.....No these kind of people they are not just simply cheaters...they are heart-breaker and they do not deserve to be loved.

Sorry but i can't agree with you!Cheating is cheating...it doesn't matter why or how!Kama huyo mshkaji alikosa attention kilimshinda nini kuongea na mwenzake?Na sasa hivi akirudi na mambo yakawa yale yale itakuaje?Anacheat tena sio??

Sorry but i can't agree with you!Cheating is cheating...it doesn't matter why or how!Kama huyo mshkaji alikosa attention kilimshinda nini kuongea na mwenzake?Na sasa hivi akirudi na mambo yakawa yale yale itakuaje?Anacheat tena sio??

Lizzy you are partly correct and i do partly agree with you! ila usisahau kitu kimoja, to err is human.

Hakuna asiekosea kwenye point fulani..wote tunakosea na labda wakati mwingine tunajiona champs kwa kuwa tu wenzetu hawajashtukia. In real situation, i do not believe that no one has never cheated at all katika hatua fulani ya mahusiano, sema tu mengi hatuyajui

Cha muhimu is to analyze the incidence then una-draw conclusion kama ambavyo nimejaribu kufikiri kwenye post yangu ya awali

I hate and i do not entertain cheating...but in some circumstances as i noted before...YES CHEATERS NEED LOVE TOO

R.. the problem is,most of the time these people don't/won't change!!Watadanganya sirudii sirudii ila mwisho wa siku anarudi kule kule!Some get a kick out of it...some do it out of disrespect for their partner and some simply because they have these silly excuses to justify their actions!Mpaka hapo ni ngumu kwa wao kuacha maana wanafurahia hiyo hali..labda kama alilazimishwa/zimika..hiyo itakua kesi nyingine!

My love if cheaters need to be loved (or need love) why would they trade the one they have? Coz its obvious that if they are caught cheating, trhe possibility of loosing the love they have is big, but they do not care means they do not need one............

acid katoa kauli kwamba hao wanaoitwa "wasaliti"
wanahitaji upendo pia. jambo ambalo nami naliafiki kwani
nao ni binadamu kama wengine.